How do I say this formally Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’ve emailed a company about an application for the fourth time I applied in November and have still heard nothing. How do I say ‘I don’t want to be a nuisance but I need to know’ formally?
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
“I apologise for the inconvenience but I would appreciate knowing... at your earliest possible convenience”
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’ve emailed a company about an application for the fourth time I applied in November and have still heard nothing. How do I say ‘I don’t want to be a nuisance but I need to know’ formally?
If you've emailed 4 times and had no reply then ring them up. They obviously don't prioritise answering emails and you don't even know if your emails are getting through.
princetonalec
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by PQ)
If you've emailed 4 times and had no reply then ring them up. They obviously don't prioritise answering emails and you don't even know if your emails are getting through.
Agreed. The only other thing you could do is put something like [5TH ATTEMPT] in the email subject line.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Deggs_14)
“I apologise for the inconvenience but I would appreciate knowing... at your earliest possible convenience”
Sod apologising for the inconvenience - it's highly unprofessional for a company to ignore 4 emails and not give a response for 2 months. There's no need to apologise for expecting them to provide a basic level of service.
Antomasid
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If I were you, I would call them. Many companies don't reply to emails.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (46)
24.47%
No, but I have thought about it (51)
27.13%
No (91)
48.4%

Watched Threads