can't get this girl out of my head Watch

rayman123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I met this girl in the club and we spent multiple evenings together, kissed quite a few times and was texting for 3 weeks. I asked her on a date, she said she'd let me know when she's free but hasn't replied for about a week now. don't think she's interested but really want to keep messaging her, any advice?
emily_000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rayman123)
I met this girl in the club and we spent multiple evenings together, kissed quite a few times and was texting for 3 weeks. I asked her on a date, she said she'd let me know when she's free but hasn't replied for about a week now. don't think she's interested but really want to keep messaging her, any advice?
wait to see what she is going to tell you about the date
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ask her if she's still interested in going on a date. If she says no (or ignores your message) then respect that and cease messaging her.
Last edited by sinfonietta; 1 month ago
rayman123
Rep:
?
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Ask her if she's still interested in going on a date. If she says no (or ignores your message) then respect that and cease messaging her.
was thinking of doing either this or just messaging her casually in between but don't want to come off as needy
rayman123
Rep:
?
(Original post by emily_000)
wait to see what she is going to tell you about the date
just can't see it happening tbh but I really fancy this girl she's basically my type on paper
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
was thinking of doing either this or just messaging her casually in between but don't want to come off as needy
Better to be direct when it's been this long. There's a chance she's just hoping you'll forget about it. No point in just waiting around.
emily_000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
just can't see it happening tbh but I really fancy this girl she's basically my type on paper
she might give you a chance, you can never be sure about anything in this life (so don't worry about it).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (506)
59.67%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.07%
No- I want it (241)
28.42%
No- I don't want it (58)
6.84%

Watched Threads