Animal Crossing Thread

Watch
Treetop321
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by daintydaisy)
Did any of you watch the direct?? What are your thoughts?

I’m so excited to be able to customise the terrain!!
Really loving the look of the game! So many good features! The design of the museum is brilliant!
daintydaisy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Treetop321)
Really loving the look of the game! So many good features! The design of the museum is brilliant!
Omg me too!!

I’m sooo excited for the museum, I was so worried they wouldn’t bring it back but I love the look of it, there’s so much detail gone into it. Now just to wait patiently for 28 days haha
Jasmine528
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I preordered it a while ago as I wanted free delivery on amazon. Haven't watched the direct thing though as wanted to wait and see most stuff for myself, was really excited to still see the museum. Am hoping they bring back Blather's dialogue about all the different donations like in the old games for me to mash b over instead of it "reminding him of when he was in his mother's egg" or whatever. Just a month to go until an angry Tanuki starts nagging me to pay my rent! Am really hoping Resetti still has some role where he will yell at me and I can make him rage... Feel like there are not many that want him to return to being a massive bully though lol
daintydaisy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Jasmine528)
I preordered it a while ago as I wanted free delivery on amazon. Haven't watched the direct thing though as wanted to wait and see most stuff for myself, was really excited to still see the museum. Am hoping they bring back Blather's dialogue about all the different donations like in the old games for me to mash b over instead of it "reminding him of when he was in his mother's egg" or whatever. Just a month to go until an angry Tanuki starts nagging me to pay my rent! Am really hoping Resetti still has some role where he will yell at me and I can make him rage... Feel like there are not many that want him to return to being a massive bully though lol
Oh me too!! That’s my favourite part and I was so worried they wouldn’t include it but honestly the revamp just made me even more excited. I just wanna play it now haha. Have you not watched any of the direct at all? I heard resettis theme tune at one part and it made me really excited, they gave us a lot of new information and I’m sure there’s still so much we have to find for ourselves! I’d love some of the old, harsher, dialogue from games like the GameCube or wild world version, I’m hoping they’ll incorporate it into the game as well because I think a lot of people have asked for it! They’ve done a good job of fulfilling our requests so far haha.
Jasmine528
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh me too!! That’s my favourite part and I was so worried they wouldn’t include it but honestly the revamp just made me even more excited. I just wanna play it now haha. Have you not watched any of the direct at all? I heard resettis theme tune at one part and it made me really excited, they gave us a lot of new information and I’m sure there’s still so much we have to find for ourselves! I’d love some of the old, harsher, dialogue from games like the GameCube or wild world version, I’m hoping they’ll incorporate it into the game as well because I think a lot of people have asked for it! They’ve done a good job of fulfilling our requests so far haha.
Ah, that's good to hear about Restti's theme music. I've not watched any of the direct but my friend keeps sending me random words related to it that I cannot make any sense of. I would definitely want more villager dialogue too as I felt that was really lacking in New Leaf, in City Folk and Wild World there was a lot more variation and I did enjoy the sometimes more negative dialogue (like two animals talking about you, but at the time I was quite young and felt pretty betrayed by my favourite villager Dotty lol).
Treetop321
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The game is absolutely brilliant! Can't stop playing it!
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The game is out of stock 😪 (don't want to buy the digital version)
Treetop321
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by 1st superstar)
The game is out of stock 😪 (don't want to buy the digital version)
I pre-ordered it ages ago from Amazon. Didn't want to miss the game! Love the series so much!
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Treetop321)
I pre-ordered it ages ago from Amazon. Didn't want to miss the game! Love the series so much!
I forgot to pre order it lol. Never played played animal crossing before despite having a DSi and 2DS only played the mobile version. So gutted just dance 2020 is out of stock too...
daintydaisy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 32 minutes ago
How’s everyone enjoying the game? I think it’s a nice distraction from everything at the minute, it’s everything I’d hoped it would be!
wastedcuriosity
Rep:
?
Report 30 minutes ago
How’s everyone enjoying the game? I think it’s a nice distraction from everything at the minute, it’s everything I’d hoped it would be!
I love it, one of the only things that's getting me through isolation:cute:
Treetop321
Rep:
?
Report 27 minutes ago
I am loving it! A much need game during isolation!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (241)
33.9%
No (470)
66.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed