Psychology Participants Needed: Social Attitudes and Situations Watch

starmilk
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
If anyone could take part in my research that would be great! Its a short survey looking at how our social attitudes affect our responses to social situations. This research is for my BSc Psychology dissertation at Brunel University. This study is voluntary and anonymous.

You must be over 18 to participate!

Please click here:

http://brunellifesc.eu.qualtrics.com...hPLVmx1fya1yEl

I’m also happy to do anyone else’s survey in return!

APPROVAL HAS BEEN GRANTED FOR THIS STUDY TO BE CARRIED OUT BETWEEN 20/12/2019 AND 25/03/2020.
Last edited by starmilk; 2 weeks ago
DeathTheSister
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Just did. Wishing you success with your research!!
starmilk
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by DeathTheSister)
Just did. Wishing you success with your research!!
Thank you!!
MicaEmilie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by starmilk)
If anyone could take part in my research that would be great! Its a short survey looking at how our social attitudes affect our responses to social situations. This research is for my BSc Psychology dissertation at Brunel University. This study is voluntary and anonymous.

You must be over 18 to participate!

Please click here:

http://brunellifesc.eu.qualtrics.com...93yXvGDaLBM1IV

I’m also happy to do anyone else’s survey in return!

APPROVAL HAS BEEN GRANTED FOR THIS STUDY TO BE CARRIED OUT BETWEEN 20/12/2019 AND 25/03/2020.
Hiya, I have just completed this for you and I'm wondering if you could possibly help me out with my research however this only applies to FEMALE UNI STUDENTS. I'm doing some research into classroom participation and gender conformity, so if you are a female university student would you possibly consider partaking. It consists of completing a, consent form, demographic questions and gender conformity questionnaire via email, taking approximately ten-fifteen minutes, with the possibility of being asked to later contribute in an online discussion about participation in lectures and seminars lasting roughly 45 minutes. PLEASE NOTE: only a small number of people will be asked to partake in the online focus group so your participation may end after completing the questionnaire, however please do not participate if you're not willing to join the focus group if/when asked. If you can help me out I would really appreciate this
Thanks for considering.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?