Studdybuddyl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I am retaking A-level psychology and sociology, and there around 3 and a half months left.I am taking it externally paying £600 and trying for the best grade available,but i lose motivation how do i overcome this?
gucciclara
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Studdybuddyl)
I am retaking A-level psychology and sociology, and there around 3 and a half months left.I am taking it externally paying £600 and trying for the best grade available,but i lose motivation how do i overcome this?
omg am going through the same problem. Btw am studying sociology, psychology and history. and am doing it privately. maybe we could help each other:confused:
Studdybuddyl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by gucciclara)
omg am going through the same problem. Btw am studying sociology, psychology and history. and am doing it privately. maybe we could help each other:confused:
wow i also studied history previously but i found it hard to pick back up so i only stuck to psychology and sociology so i commend you for that you are braver than me .At the moment i am going through content and watching psychology videos like RE-educate for the As content. I am really scared that i am not going to do well even with studying because i need to apply the knowledge to the exam question which is where i suck at
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (692)
33.77%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (874)
42.65%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (391)
19.08%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed