~Sam~
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Congratulations! :smile:
I still only have the one :frown:
Reply 2
Eeyore
Congratulations! :smile:
I still only have the one :frown:

Where's that from? Don't worry, the others will come soon I'm sure! When's your Oxford interview?
Reply 3
~Sam~
Where's that from? Don't worry, the others will come soon I'm sure! When's your Oxford interview?

I have one from Reading, and I don't know yet if I have an interview for Oxford... fingers crossed!
Reply 4
Congrats Sam! - is this your first choice?
Reply 5
Eeyore
I have one from Reading, and I don't know yet if I have an interview for Oxford... fingers crossed!

I know it's not you're first choice, but Reading is a really nice place and the course looks good too. Reading is great for shopping as well! The only reason I didn't apply there is because it's just too close. I'm sure you'll get an Oxford interview, my mate hasn't heard anything yet either. Good luck! x

TheWolf
Congrats Sam! - is this your first choice?

At the moment! Sheffield, Manchester, Cardiff and Exeter are on par at the moment, but Sheffield definately has the best course so that might just swing it (oh and the fact that I could easily get rejected from the other three!) If I end up going to Sheffield I certainly won't be disappointed!
Reply 6
cool! Sheffield is a really cool place! but I hope that you get a ManU offer soon! then we can go there together! :biggrin:
Reply 7
TheWolf
cool! Sheffield is a really cool place! but I hope that you get a ManU offer soon! then we can go there together! :biggrin:

I hope so too! I havent visited Manchester but I've heard a lot of good things about it. My dad goes there a lot and he keeps telling me about it :smile: Congrats on your offer btw