Ztormie
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Heyyy! I REALLY need advice; I'm unsure whether or not I should revise for my other (3) subjects on the lead up to my March mocks - we're only going to be tested on English Lang, Maths and triple science. I have a ton of work to catch up on as I wasn't really listening in class in year 9 and 10 and I feel like I'm currently working at an extremelyyyyyy slow pace. T-TTT Any advice is helpful!!! <33333
CharChar2106
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Ztormie)
Heyyy! I REALLY need advice; I'm unsure whether or not I should revise for my other (3) subjects on the lead up to my March mocks - we're only going to be tested on English Lang, Maths and triple science. I have a ton of work to catch up on as I wasn't really listening in class in year 9 and 10 and I feel like I'm currently working at an extremelyyyyyy slow pace. T-TTT Any advice is helpful!!! <33333
yes you should revise all subjects you are doing because you are then 100% sure you know it. even though they are just mocks they are important. dont be one of those students who think they know everything then get in the exam and relies they dont. you could do a quick refresh the night before the exam. i find that always helps and another important thing is DONT STRESS remember all thought they are important they are just mocks not your real things. im in year 11 and just had my mocks.
anyway hope this helped and good luck I believe in you X
xocean23
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Start revising all the things you don’t remember from yr 9/10. And yes you should start revising all subjects and make revision resources as you get up to ur march mocks so u won’t get as stressed. I’ve just finished mocks and I found that making a time table and doing a bit of revision each day during the holidays really helped because I was able to gather a lot of revision for my exam. Make sure u don’t overwork urself and do like 8hrs a day and get super stressed because of mocks. And I find that making revision resources for mocks mocks and as I go along, means that when it’s GCSE’s I’ll have all my revision done so all you need to do is revising it and practice.
Good luck!
Ztormie
Rep:
?
(Original post by CharChar2106)
yes you should revise all subjects you are doing because you are then 100% sure you know it. even though they are just mocks they are important. dont be one of those students who think they know everything then get in the exam and relies they dont. you could do a quick refresh the night before the exam. i find that always helps and another important thing is DONT STRESS remember all thought they are important they are just mocks not your real things. im in year 11 and just had my mocks.
anyway hope this helped and good luck I believe in you X
Okay, thank you! x
Ztormie
Rep:
?
Thanks! <3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (138)
58.72%
No (52)
22.13%
Not sure (45)
19.15%

Watched Threads