SoIndecisive
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I was thinking of Maths, Biology, Physics and Economics (odd one out I know) What do you think? Are these good enough ?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by SoIndecisive)
So I was thinking of Maths, Biology, Physics and Economics (odd one out I know) What do you think? Are these good enough ?
Would you be able to swap one of the non-bio subjects out for chemistry? Chemical oceanography and biochem is normally a big part of marine bio courses so having a strong chemistry basic understanding would be more useful than maths, physics or economics.
SoIndecisive
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by PQ)
Would you be able to swap one of the non-bio subjects out for chemistry? Chemical oceanography and biochem is normally a big part of marine bio courses so having a strong chemistry basic understanding would be more useful than maths, physics or economics.
thanks yeah chem seems quite useful I'll probably swap out either economics or physics with chemistry depending on my results
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (358)
84.04%
No (68)
15.96%

Watched Threads