Plymouth A100 2020 Offer Holders Watch
I really considered it but as someone rightly said above (in reply to my similar question) a lot of applicants will be in the same situation so if you aren't 100% sure yet, it is probably best to wait it out. One of my unis want come back to me till March and I have another interview next Tuesday, so it's gonna be a long wait lol x
Is there anyone who knows they want to firm Plymouth, but are still waiting for decisions from other unis? Has anyone withdrawn from the others so they can get the ball rolling and sort out accommodation etc.?
If not, I might give them a ring/email cos I need to give my work some notice if I need a day off