iamthestudent
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by catrinrees01)
Anyone going to the offer holders day on the 21st of February?☺️
yeppp

im confused tho is it at the main campus or the medicine one?
catrinrees01
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by iamthestudent)
yeppp

im confused tho is it at the main campus or the medicine one?
Oooh yay! I’m not sure. I haven’t received any emails on it yet as I booked it through the actually university not through Eventbrite as there was a cancellation that wasn’t showing on eventbrite. Have you received any emails?
iamthestudent
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oooh yay! I’m not sure. I haven’t received any emails on it yet as I booked it through the actually university not through Eventbrite as there was a cancellation that wasn’t showing on eventbrite. Have you received any emails?
lol it just says uni of plymouth but it’s massive sooo i’m not sure where to go😂😂 maybe i’ll give em a call
catrinrees01
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
lol it just says uni of plymouth but it’s massive sooo i’m not sure where to go😂😂 maybe i’ll give em a call
Let me know! That’s a good point actually haha!
catrinrees01
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone had an email with plans and times etc for this Friday?? Bit concerning as I’m coming from South Wales and I need a bit of a plan for trains etc!
ImaanB
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone had an email with plans and times etc for this Friday?? Bit concerning as I’m coming from South Wales and I need a bit of a plan for trains etc!
Hi! Not sure about Friday but the original email about the offer holder day talks about the programme of the day and the ticket (booked on eventbrite) has the timings of the day
Crazy cacti
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Heyyy does anyone know if we can firm offers before hearing from other unis? Also does Plymouth allow you to have a deffered year ?
catrinrees01
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ImaanB)
Hi! Not sure about Friday but the original email about the offer holder day talks about the programme of the day and the ticket (booked on eventbrite) has the timings of the day
Hi! Would you mind forwarding me that email? I booked through the uni so didn’t get the eventbrite email! Thank you!
Chxrlix
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Crazy cacti)
Heyyy does anyone know if we can firm offers before hearing from other unis? Also does Plymouth allow you to have a deffered year ?
You have to receive responses from all unis before firming.

Deferring should be stated during application. Only other thing to do is to phone up
ImaanB
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! Would you mind forwarding me that email? I booked through the uni so didn’t get the eventbrite email! Thank you!
I can do that for sure! Name:  Screenshot_20200219-175307_Outlook-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 56
Size:  163.8 KB
I've attached the programme and a confirmation of my ticket (27th March) that shows the time! Name:  Screenshot_20200219-175249_Outlook-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 37
Size:  122.8 KB
hope that helps
catrinrees01
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ImaanB)
I can do that for sure! Name:  Screenshot_20200219-175307_Outlook-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 56
Size:  163.8 KB
I've attached the programme and a confirmation of my ticket (27th March) that shows the time! Name:  Screenshot_20200219-175249_Outlook-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 37
Size:  122.8 KB
hope that helps
Amazing thank you!! I appreciate it!
Crazy cacti
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Chxrlix)
You have to receive responses from all unis before firming.

Deferring should be stated during application. Only other thing to do is to phone up
Ahhh thank you
Jegani
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there, Sorry I just wanted to ask if the offer holder days are held only for people who have not yet put Plymouth down as their firm? As it would allow them to have more of an insight into the university and help them make their decision? I’ve put down Plymouth as my firm choice but haven’t yet heard back from them since they emailed me my score. Would you suggest that I call them up and ask?
iamthestudent
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jegani)
Hi there, Sorry I just wanted to ask if the offer holder days are held only for people who have not yet put Plymouth down as their firm? As it would allow them to have more of an insight into the university and help them make their decision? I’ve put down Plymouth as my firm choice but haven’t yet heard back from them since they emailed me my score. Would you suggest that I call them up and ask?
ye i would call them because it should be sent out to everyone
Jegani
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you for your reply!!
Jegani
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you for your reply!!
Heyy!! Just called them up and they said that these days are held for people who have not made their decision yet and as I firmed my choice and the places for these days are limited they would not be able to give me an invite, it makes sense
iamthestudent
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Heyy!! Just called them up and they said that these days are held for people who have not made their decision yet and as I firmed my choice and the places for these days are limited they would not be able to give me an invite, it makes sense
oh wow that’s funny😂 is there anything i can find out for you cause mines tmrw!!
Jegani
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
oh wow that’s funny😂 is there anything i can find out for you cause mines tmrw!!
Awww that’s very sweet of you! Thank you! The lady who spoke to me on the phone said that it’s pretty much going to be like the open day, (I’ve been to one last year), so I’m good thank you. Oooo I just thought of something, but I feel like I’ve read the answer to my question somewhere on this thread, but are we going to be based mainly in the main campus or like the John Bull building?
talus1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Awww that’s very sweet of you! Thank you! The lady who spoke to me on the phone said that it’s pretty much going to be like the open day, (I’ve been to one last year), so I’m good thank you. Oooo I just thought of something, but I feel like I’ve read the answer to my question somewhere on this thread, but are we going to be based mainly in the main campus or like the John Bull building?
Main campus for first two years, with occasional visits up to J Bull Building ...
Jegani
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by talus1)
Main campus for first two years, with occasional visits up to J Bull Building ...
Perfect!! Thank youuu!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (209)
52.38%
No, they should still go ahead (56)
14.04%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (134)
33.58%

Watched Threads