Guy no longer interested

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi. So I (now 17, female) have a guy (now 16) who flirted with me for a very long time, about 2 years. (It started when I was 14 and he was 13. He's about 8 months younger than me.) It never really progressed because I was very shy and never really talked back. About a year ago (almost the end of that 2 years), instead of saying something little to him, I began completely ignoring him which I think made him really hurt.After that about 8 months ago I began texting him, still too shy to talk to him in person. He said that he has never liked me. However, at that time, it was obvious to me and my friends (16, female) that he was interested but too hurt to start a relationship. At that moment, I began texting far too much and also said very bad things to him that would make him very angry. This continued for almost three months. Since about that time, we had never seen each other again in person.After that about a month and a half of no texting at all, I began texting again. It went pretty well and we talked for a few days and I made lots of jokes. I didn't say anything bad at that time. However, after that I texting. A month later I sent a text but he didn't reply. I sent a few more texts over a period of time with no replies (the last one was about 3 weeks ago).Now, three months after since we had that nice text conversation, I began texting and got replies from him. However, he seems no longer interested in me, annoyed that I'm texting and angry that I said bad things to him about four months ago.At this current moment, I don't think I should text him because every text I sent got a reply telling me to stop texting. If you think I can make him interested in me again, what do you think I should do. Thank you very much in advance for your help.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Sorry for no paragraphs. I thought paragraphs would appear. Here's the version with paragraphs:

Hi. So I (now 17, female) have a guy (now 16) who flirted with me for a very long time, about 2 years. (It started when I was 14 and he was 13. He's about 8 months younger than me.) It never really progressed because I was very shy and never really talked back. About a year ago (almost the end of that 2 years), instead of saying something little to him, I began completely ignoring him which I think made him really hurt.

After that about 8 months ago I began texting him, still too shy to talk to him in person. He said that he has never liked me. However, at that time, it was obvious to me and my friends (16, female) that he was interested but too hurt to start a relationship. At that moment, I began texting far too much and also said very bad things to him that would make him very angry. This continued for almost three months. Since about that time, we had never seen each other again in person.

After that about a month and a half of no texting at all, I began texting again. It went pretty well and we talked for a few days and I made lots of jokes. I didn't say anything bad at that time. However, after that I texting. A month later I sent a text but he didn't reply. I sent a few more texts over a period of time with no replies (the last one was about 3 weeks ago).

Now, three months after since we had that nice text conversation, I began texting and got replies from him. However, he seems no longer interested in me, annoyed that I'm texting and angry that I said bad things to him about four months ago.

At this current moment, I don't think I should text him because every text I sent got a reply telling me to stop texting. If you think I can make him interested in me again, what do you think I should do. Thank you very much in advance for your help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (47)
24.35%
Less motivated (146)
75.65%

Watched Threads