eveb543
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I've got a phone interview with UEA on Friday and I need to send them scanned copies of my GCSE and A level certificates to confirm the interview. I currently live in France until I move home on the 31st of this month and I only have my A level certificates with me. What do I do?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by eveb543)
I've got a phone interview with UEA on Friday and I need to send them scanned copies of my GCSE and A level certificates to confirm the interview. I currently live in France until I move home on the 31st of this month and I only have my A level certificates with me. What do I do?
Ring them up and explain that or ask someone at home to scan the certificates for you
eveb543
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by PQ)
Ring them up and explain that or ask someone at home to scan the certificates for you
Thanks, I've just sent them an email asking if they need them all before the interview. Hopefully it won't be a massive problem, I'm sure this happens all time. I'll just win them over with my charming personality and make them forget they ever needed them lol.
san.shape
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I've got exactly the same problem! Although I don't have my A levels documents, in fact I lost them lol so I have to wait another 3 weeks to get a duplicate! I was emailing somebody from Westminster and I hope they're gonna be fine with it! as you said, i'm sure it happens all the time. Let me know how it goes xx
eveb543
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by san.shape)
I've got exactly the same problem! Although I don't have my A levels documents, in fact I lost them lol so I have to wait another 3 weeks to get a duplicate! I was emailing somebody from Westminster and I hope they're gonna be fine with it! as you said, i'm sure it happens all the time. Let me know how it goes xx
Just got a reply, they it was fine they don't need the certificates before the interview although they did need my passport
san.shape
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
That's great! They told me that they can wait for my documents too. Cool! Good luck with the interview!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (225)
67.57%
No (108)
32.43%

Watched Threads