meandtheboys
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Cultured fellows, i am looking for an anime which you can watch during exam season which will indirectly help you with your GCSES.
For example Dr Stone will help you with science (assuming there are questions on how to make a phone)
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Cells at work
army of 1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
aren't the characters in Bungou Stray Dogs named after famous authors in literature or something? lol that's your English lit revision sorted

if you do PE maybe a sports anime like Free! or Haikyuu!! or Kuroko's Basketball lol
Hōseki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Maybe ID:Invaded? It's not directly related to any subjects but it comes under the detective genre which may put you in the mood for some problem solving (;
Plus it's from this season so it's releasing weekly; you won't have to worry about being tempted to binge it.
MysticQueen
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
in all honesty I would avoid the anime and actually revise the spec. And relax with anime where you dont learn indirectly as we all know no one can recall an ep without watching the series like 3 times
meandtheboys
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thanks everyone
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (15)
25.86%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
6.9%
No I am happy with my choice (36)
62.07%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
5.17%

Watched Threads