A_J_B
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ASOC01)
track hasn't updated either. I got the informal offer email on 14/2 and the offer holder's day email on 17/2.
Wait has everyone got an offer holders day email after the informal message on 14/02?
Porkchopss
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by A_J_B)
Wait has everyone got an offer holders day email after the informal message on 14/02?
i haven’t. im an international too though im sure it’s nothing it’ll come over in a few days
A_J_B
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Porkchopss)
i haven’t. im an international too though im sure it’s nothing it’ll come over in a few days
Phew..Thanks so much!
username5049658
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ASOC01)
track hasn't updated either. I got the informal offer email on 14/2 and the offer holder's day email on 17/2.
Are you local or international?
username5049658
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by A_J_B)
I think it's only for local students.
ASOC01
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SOFRanger)
Are you local or international?
I am international but study in the UK
HopefulMedic2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Who's thinking of firming Birmingham?
Sh_A
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HopefulMedic2020)
I think I am since I want to stay local. I’ve applied to both Birmingham and Aston, so just waiting for Aston to reply now, but I felt that interview went a lot better than Birmingham. You can’t tell with Medicine though.

If I get both back, it’ll be between those two but I’m leaning towards Birmingham.

EDIT: I realised I wanted to stay local only last month so I have another offer but it’s super far away so I’m not really considering it anymore.
Last edited by Sh_A; 1 month ago
HopefulMedic2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am looking to stay local as well.

(Original post by Sh_A)
I think I am since I want to stay local. I’ve applied to both Birmingham and Aston, so just waiting for Aston to reply now, but I felt that interview went a lot better than Birmingham. You can’t tell with Medicine though.

If I get both back, it’ll be between those two but I’m leaning towards Birmingham.

EDIT: I realised I wanted to stay local only last month so I have another offer but it’s super far away so I’m not really considering it anymore.
I am looking to stay local as well.
HopefulMedic2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sh_A)

I loved the course structure, the facilities are fantastic and after speaking to other medical students, they said the teaching is great.
Pulkitmal2001
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think it's only for local students.
No I’m in London and I got the invite to Offer Holder’s Dates?

I might firm them. As mentioned I live in London so I want another city to study in but I don’t want to be in the inner city, and it should be cheaper than London (so far all good!) and I want an integrated style course with a mix of everything. Intercalation is desirable but not necessary (but the option is there). Lovely campus, big year group, great clinical placements!
HopefulMedic2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pulkitmal2001)

I might firm them. As mentioned I live in London so I want another city to study in but I don’t want to be in the inner city, and it should be cheaper than London (so far all good!) and I want an integrated style course with a mix of everything. Intercalation is desirable but not necessary (but the option is there). Lovely campus, big year group, great clinical placements!
Birmingham is a great city. There are many places to go to for a good night out. I should add that it is different to London. You probably already know that.
Last edited by HopefulMedic2020; 1 month ago
Pulkitmal2001
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Birmingham is a great city. There are many places to go to for a good night out. I should add that it is different to London. You probably already know that.
In what way do you mean it’s different and I probably know? 😂
HopefulMedic2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
In what way do you mean it’s different and I probably know? 😂
When I visited London, it was a lot quicker and it seemed like everyone was in rush. Birmingham is a lot calmer.
username5049658
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

By local I mean people who live in the UK.
Pulkitmal2001
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
When I visited London, it was a lot quicker and it seemed like everyone was in rush. Birmingham is a lot calmer.
Fair enough. I think I got scammed twice the when I was walking about in Birmingham after my interview 😂
Pulkitmal2001
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
By local I mean people who live in the UK.
Ah 😂
hesherif
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by A_J_B)
Phew..Thanks so much!
Yh same, I'm international also and havent got update thru ucas or the invitation email
hesherif
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Fair enough. I think I got scammed twice the when I was walking about in Birmingham after my interview 😂
Really!? How
hesherif
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm going to firm bham aswel! Loved the campus sm plus the course and the city aswel
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (214)
52.45%
No, they should still go ahead (57)
13.97%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (137)
33.58%

Watched Threads