LukeDcaccia
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous778)
I’m in year 12 and definitely want to apply here in October ! Could you please tell me your stats and ucat scores so I can have an idea of what I need to get an offer. I’d be so grateful thank you ! lionkai10 LukeDcaccia
Yes sure, I've applied with an access diploma because I don't have any A levels or a degree. My UCAT was 2670, band 1. Going from this years applicants who have had offers, KMMS seems like a good place to apply if you are worried about your UCAT score. The threshold doesn't seem to be greatly high. Best of luck to you
Cuckcoo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m in year 12 and definitely want to apply here in October ! Could you please tell me your stats and ucat scores so I can have an idea of what I need to get an offer. I’d be so grateful thank you ! lionkai10 LukeDcaccia
Hi I got an offer too and my stats are:

UCAT: 3000 and Band 1
GCSEs: 4A*, 4A, 2B, 1C
Achieved A levels: AAB (B in Chemistry) and A* in EPQ
Good luck with your application!!
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
All off site social media group chats are not allowed on TSR.

Just to remind everyone, you are not allowed to promote off site social media group chats.

Do not ask for them either. It's for your protection and against our rules.

This applied to private message also, so please continue your discussions here in the thread.
lionkai10
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
GCSE: 1A, 5B, 1C, 2D
A Level: CCC (bio, chem, Maths)
Biomedical science 1st class
UCAS: 2620 band 1
RyanS101
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi guys ,
what is everyone thinking to do about accommodation ?
Icykitten
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by RyanS101)
Hi guys ,
what is everyone thinking to do about accommodation ?
I’ve applied for mine, not heard anything back yet though
RyanS101
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Icykitten)
I’ve applied for mine, not heard anything back yet though
Which done did you go for ?
Icykitten
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Which done did you go for ?
Park wood, what are you thinking of going for?
Last edited by Icykitten; 3 weeks ago
TheLegend25
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What's up with the accommodation prices for kent uni? After the MMIs, during the virtual room tours of accommodation, we were told that all en-suite rooms will cost 150 per week, but on the accommodation application page it seems to be more like 180, or even up to 200 per week. Why is it such a big difference from what they said?
RyanS101
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by TheLegend25)
What's up with the accommodation prices for kent uni? After the MMIs, during the virtual room tours of accommodation, we were told that all en-suite rooms will cost 150 per week, but on the accommodation application page it seems to be more like 180, or even up to 200 per week. Why is it such a big difference from what they said?
My thoughts exactly . If your interested in sharing an apartment I’ve found some nice ones a lot cheaper . Let me know
KosGirl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
My thoughts exactly . If your interested in sharing an apartment I’ve found some nice ones a lot cheaper . Let me know
Hi Ryan,

one of my friends who is also coming KMMS is a graduate looking for accomodation. She may be interested!
anonymous1952
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi! Received an offer today. I'll likely firm.
RyanS101
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by rachaelmulondo)
Hi! Received an offer today. I'll likely firm.
Congratulations!!
anonymous1952
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Congratulations!!
Thanks
anongirlll
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Did anyone receive any information after firming their offer?
Mayomikun123
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Anyone who has applied for accommodation, did you apply straight through KMMS or through each accommodation individually?
Danni0912
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
What's everyone putting down as their accommodation choice? I can't remember on the day if they said med students are mostly based at kent or christ church site
Flowerpower12
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Danni0912)
What's everyone putting down as their accommodation choice? I can't remember on the day if they said med students are mostly based at kent or christ church site
I put my first choice as Christ church petros, how about you?
Mayomikun123
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I did:
1: Christ Church Petros Court (en-suite, self-catered)
2: Kent Park Wood Flats (en-suite, self-catered)
3: Kent Park Wood 6 bed houses (shared facilities, self-catered)
4: Christ Church Pin Hill (shared facilities, self-catered)
here_and_now
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
At the offer holder's day on March 7th, they said the people who had requested accommodation so far were split pretty evenly between Kent and Christ Church sites. Just depends on what atmosphere would suit you best... Christ Church is closer to the city centre, and Kent is a bit more of a rural feel just outside of town, more wooded and green areas. (My accommodation is sorted, btw- I already live in Canterbury.)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (193)
54.21%
No, they should still go ahead (50)
14.04%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (113)
31.74%

Watched Threads