Can I get into London Grad School with a 2:2 undergrad degree Watch

amac1997
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I really want to go to graduate school in London to get an MSc in a business-related field, specifically marketing or international business. I am from the U.S. and will finish my undergrad degree with a high 2:2 (possibly a low 2:1) from an accredited business school here. I have done a lot of research and most top grad schools in London want at least a 2:1, but does anyone have any insight on if I should still apply to top schools like Cass, Imperial, King's college with my 2:2? any insight is much appreciated!!
Mr Wednesday
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by amac1997)
I really want to go to graduate school in London to get an MSc in a business-related field, specifically marketing or international business. I am from the U.S. and will finish my undergrad degree with a high 2:2 (possibly a low 2:1) from an accredited business school here. I have done a lot of research and most top grad schools in London want at least a 2:1, but does anyone have any insight on if I should still apply to top schools like Cass, Imperial, King's college with my 2:2? any insight is much appreciated!!
Schools like Imperial will be heavily oversubscribed, so if they say "minimum requirement is a 2.1 degree in a quantitative subject" then that's very unlikely to change unless you also arrive with some really notable real world experience. No harm in emailing them and asking however, MSc applications go direct to UK inviersites rather than through the external UCAS system as UG degrees do.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Edinburgh Napier University
    Postgraduate Drop-in Brunch Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?