The Student Room Group

SFE help

I started an undergraduate degree in September 2019 and dropped out in November 2019. I have applied for LLB Law with a foundation year. I do also have an offer for a Law undergrad on its own, i’m just not sure i want to go to that university.
If i did the 4 year degree (Law with Foundation), would i get full funding from Student Finance to pay for the 4 years? Considering i left my last course in the first year after 2 months.
Original post by aliceb2019
I started an undergraduate degree in September 2019 and dropped out in November 2019. I have applied for LLB Law with a foundation year. I do also have an offer for a Law undergrad on its own, i’m just not sure i want to go to that university.
If i did the 4 year degree (Law with Foundation), would i get full funding from Student Finance to pay for the 4 years? Considering i left my last course in the first year after 2 months.

Yes you would be fine, but no more room for error after that.

You dont put your details, but imo foundation can cause no end of troubles.

If the unis you have to choose from are poor imo go back to college, do an access course or resit and get better grades to open up better unis. You can also save up some money. That would serve you much better in the long run and be more cost effective that a law degree with foundation. You cna also make sure the reasons you dropped out first time are not present.
Reply 2
Okay, thank you so much for your help! I know some people on the course i applied for at the same uni and they said it’s good! Thanks again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending