Vauxhall service history Watch

YKKhan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
i have a Vauxhall astra with a full service history and ive got a few scratches on the back driver side near the back tire. my friend has told me that if i have full service history i get free repairs? just wanted to check if it's true.
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by YKKhan)
i have a Vauxhall astra with a full service history and ive got a few scratches on the back driver side near the back tire. my friend has told me that if i have full service history i get free repairs? just wanted to check if it's true.
No, that's not true.

Full service history makes you more likely to receive goodwill repairs for things that would have been covered under warranty, but certainly not for scratches.
RoyalSheepy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by YKKhan)
How old is your Vauxhall Astra?

And as said above, full service history is usually for mechanical warranty.
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Would be nice though

"Sir, you appear to have filled up every reservoir and tank in the car with brake cleaner and sawdust before smashing all the lightbulbs"

"Aye fk you, I serviced it, get it sorted!"
YKKhan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by RoyalSheepy)
How old is your Vauxhall Astra?

And as said above, full service history is usually for mechanical warranty.
62 reg
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.75%
No (265)
33.25%

Watched Threads