Btec business - McColl's coursework Watch

DanK37
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Having trouble finding anything out about McColl's retailer. Please help me out if you are currently ding Unit 8 coursework (A1)
LeMetalhead
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
We are just about to finish unit 8, and I would strongly recommend using a business on which there's plenty of information out there, as you will need a lot of inside information, which not even most large businesses have available. Are you just about to start the assignment?
DanK37
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by LeMetalhead)
We are just about to finish unit 8, and I would strongly recommend using a business on which there's plenty of information out there, as you will need a lot of inside information, which not even most large businesses have available. Are you just about to start the assignment?
Yeah, we are just about to start it but our school has limited us to doing the convenience store chain, McColl's which is annoying.
LeMetalhead
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by DanK37)
Yeah, we are just about to start it but our school has limited us to doing the convenience store chain, McColl's which is annoying.
That's odd, the spec doesn't say you have just to do convenience stores, try bringing this up with you tutors.
DanK37
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
It's just because our school has always done it this way which is annoying for us we know
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (344)
60.56%
Yes- I don't like it (29)
5.11%
No- I want it (155)
27.29%
No- I don't want it (40)
7.04%

Watched Threads