The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle University

How is it like to study Biomedical Engineering (MS) in Newcastle University? How are the job opportunities ? (For an international student)
Reply 1
Hi I’m not sure about biomedical engineering but I study biomedical science at Newcastle University and both the university and my course are fantastic 😊
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Rharding
Hi I’m not sure about biomedical engineering but I study biomedical science at Newcastle University and both the university and my course are fantastic 😊

Good to know. Thanks
Original post by Gahan bg
How is it like to study Biomedical Engineering (MS) in Newcastle University? How are the job opportunities ? (For an international student)

Hi Gahan bg,

First of all, you can find out all information about our Biomedical Engineering MSc here: https://www.ncl.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/degrees/biomedical-engineering-msc/#profile. Here you can find all information on the module content and what to expect along with fees & funding, the application process and careers! :smile:

Beneath the careers tab you will find that we are actually 8th in the UK for employability (out of 31 participating institutions) with our Careers Service being recognised as one of the best higher education careers services in the UK, winning 7 national careers awards and the first to be awarded a quality mark for high standards of information, advice and guidance. We also hold a 94% satisfaction rate for our Careers Service, placing us 4th in the UK and 7th internationally (out of 28/92 participating institutions respectively).

For programme career prospects specifically, you could also visit our Engineering Careers Web-page here: https://www.ncl.ac.uk/careers-occupations/technical/engineering/#findingjobs. Here you will see there is plenty of more specific information with useful websites, companies and programmes to consider after your studies.

Hope this helps :smile:

- Laura

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending