Someone posted that they will send nudes on their IG story and minutes after I vie... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Someone posted that they will send nudes on their IG story and minutes after I viewed it it was taken off. What does that mean?
LaurenEve1995
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You got blocked from their account, from viewing their story or the content was removed... that's what you get for looking at nudes on instagram lollllll
Anonymous #1
I wasn't looking at nudes on instagram lol I just viewed someone's story and they said that they will send nudes to anyone and after viewing it about 1 minute after it was posted it got removed.
Why is this?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LaurenEve1995)
You got blocked from their account, from viewing their story or the content was removed... that's what you get for looking at nudes on instagram lollllll
I wasn't looking at nudes on instagram lol I just viewed someone's story and they said that they will send nudes to anyone and after viewing it about 1 minute after it was posted it got removed.
Why is this?
MoonlightRain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Maybe they deleted it???
Anonymous #1
(Original post by IH8Studying)
Maybe they deleted it???
But why just post it and 1 minute later delete it?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Why is it such a big deal?
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
why do you ****ing care u creep
Anonymous #1
How am I a creep?
Anonymous #1
Why is it such a big deal?
It isn't realy I was just curious to know
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Why do you post these things and do not reply when I ask you a question?
Tairaj
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
How am I a creep?
I mean, asking why someone would delete a story post about sending nudes is kind of dodge. It's just a bad vibe really.
Chances are they took it down themselves after realising the consequences. That, or maybe instagram themselves took it down?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Tairaj)
I mean, asking why someone would delete a story post about sending nudes is kind of dodge. It's just a bad vibe really.
Chances are they took it down themselves after realising the consequences. That, or maybe instagram themselves took it down?
I still don't really understand why that is dodgy. People on this post think I am creepy or doing something wrong but I don't understand why they got that type of vibe from me tbh?
Adz2042
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I still don't really understand why that is dodgy. People on this post think I am creepy or doing something wrong but I don't understand why they got that type of vibe from me tbh?
maybe because you asked on here, instead of using common sense.
99% of people wouldn't let this affect them. you fall into the 1%.
Anonymous #4
Report 2 weeks ago
100% they just deleted it, probably thinking ,,lol **** this was bad idea! i have X on my instagram'' or ,,people are gonna think im a **** i better delete it'' or maybe it was a dare ????
Gkaori
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
shock factor
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
100% they just deleted it, probably thinking ,,lol **** this was bad idea! i have X on my instagram'' or ,,people are gonna think im a **** i better delete it'' or maybe it was a dare ????
Seems quite possible someone else grabbed their phone and posted it as a prank, and the account's real owner removed it as soon as they got their phone back...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Adz2042)
maybe because you asked on here, instead of using common sense.
99% of people wouldn't let this affect them. you fall into the 1%.
It has not affected me LOL. I was just curious to see what people thought about this without everyone trying to roast me that's all.
By the way you have not answered my question about it being creepy you have just tried to insult me and say I have no common sense.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
It has not affected me LOL. I was just curious to see what people thought about this without everyone trying to roast me that's all.
By the way you have not answered my question about it being creepy you have just tried to insult me and say I have no common sense.
if you cant see why it's creepy, no amount of explaining from people with common sense and empathy on this forum will do. would you like someone writing a post about you because you ****ing deleted a story? i think the **** not. and if they did youd probably stay away from them because it's very stalkerish, especially the fact that you kept thinking about it enough to come online and write a post about it. it's none of your business really. and it isn't that big of a deal nor is it something any sane person will write a post about. and when told it's dodgy behaviour, youre getting defensive and not dropping it and refusing to see why it is that way because you lack empathy in this subject, or maybe havent experienced people creeping on you enough for you to stop doing it to others. i hope you genuinely correct yourself or seek help before you harm people or make them more uncomfortable.
based off previous interactions with people on this post, chances are youre not going to see what im saying right now but im sure one day you will.
in the meantime, leave people alone and mind your business for clear skin xo

Why do you post these things and do not reply when I ask you a question?
How am I a creep?
Anonymous #1
if you cant see why it's creepy, no amount of explaining from people with common sense and empathy on this forum will do. would you like someone writing a post about you because you ****ing deleted a story? i think the **** not. and if they did youd probably stay away from them because it's very stalkerish, especially the fact that you kept thinking about it enough to come online and write a post about it. it's none of your business really. and it isn't that big of a deal nor is it something any sane person will write a post about. and when told it's dodgy behaviour, youre getting defensive and not dropping it and refusing to see why it is that way because you lack empathy in this subject, or maybe havent experienced people creeping on you enough for you to stop doing it to others. i hope you genuinely correct yourself or seek help before you harm people or make them more uncomfortable.
based off previous interactions with people on this post, chances are youre not going to see what im saying right now but im sure one day you will.
in the meantime, leave people alone and mind your business for clear skin xo
Sorry for creeping anyone out on this post. I don't want to be defensive at all(No buts and I am not trying to get the last say or pick a fight now) I also definitly don't want to invade anyone's personal privacy. I understand why my post is inappropriate now and I just wanted to say I'm sorry to anyone who had to put up with my unthoughtful behaviour.
Sorry.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (46)
24.73%
No, but I have thought about it (50)
26.88%
No (90)
48.39%

Watched Threads