The Student Room Group

Anesongib VS Jake Paul

Im confident on Aneson Gib winning because jake is just an idiot, he thinks hes a winner just coz he beat deji and joe weller but I know deji was just nervous and joe probably was as well because losing to ksi probably knocked his confidence. Anesongib is just better than jake, his mates are winners like jmx and ksi plus he beat jay swingler while jake just about beat deji who had kfc and barely put effort into training. Im sure gib will win, I would bet on it if I did bet. Gib is shorter but he was a bit shorter than tgf i think.

Who do the people on here think will win?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Dont know01
Im confident on Aneson Gib winning because jake is just an idiot, he thinks hes a winner just coz he beat deji and joe weller but I know deji was just nervous and joe probably was as well because losing to ksi probably knocked his confidence. Anesongib is just better than jake, his mates are winners like jmx and ksi plus he beat jay swingler while jake just about beat deji who had kfc and barely put effort into training. Im sure gib will win, I would bet on it if I did bet. Gib is shorter but he was a bit shorter than tgf i think.

Who do the people on here think will win?

totally agree with you mate... do you reckon ringside will be back.
Reply 2
Original post by sensay02
totally agree with you mate... do you reckon ringside will be back.

Nah hes been banned
Reply 3
Nah hes been banned

well, that's stupid!!
I'll laugh so hard if Jake Paul says 'am a nonce' AGAIN!!
3rd time lucky
Reply 4
well, that's stupid!!
3rd time lucky

Yeah, the guy is thick.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 5
well, that's stupid!!
3rd time lucky

Nah Niko is hilarious though
Nah Niko is hilarious though

he tried going into the stadium dressed as an arab :lol: naturally they turned him away. but i think it was because they recognised him. still funny though that he chose to dress like that

also can't believe how this fight ended. wtf gib?!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest