made my firm choice for university but am yet to hear any confirmation Watch

tvshowaddict2112
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
2 weeks ago I made liverpool hope university my firm choice and notting trent university my insurance through ucas but I am yet to have any confirmation that this has been received from my university choices.

I got letters saying that they have made me an offer but nothing about me making them my firm and insurance choices

how will I know if they have received this? it says on ucas that it has been done but I though I would get an email or a letter to confirm that they are aware of my decisions.

I'm just worried that I wont get any details to book accomodation or sort out student loan etc.

any advice is appreciated, thanks!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by tvshowaddict2112)
2 weeks ago I made liverpool hope university my firm choice and notting trent university my insurance through ucas but I am yet to have any confirmation that this has been received from my university choices.

I got letters saying that they have made me an offer but nothing about me making them my firm and insurance choices

how will I know if they have received this? it says on ucas that it has been done but I though I would get an email or a letter to confirm that they are aware of my decisions.

I'm just worried that I wont get any details to book accomodation or sort out student loan etc.

Your deadline to make this choice was May
Universities don't expect applicants to pick their firm choices until March/April time - that is when emails about the next steps will start to go out. Universities are busy right now still dealing with the applications that have come in during January.

Student finance doesn't open until end feb/start march. You need to do your own research to find out when and how you apply for accommodation at your firm and insurance universities. In many cases accommodation wont yet be available or only limited rooms will be released (with more released in April and May when the majority of applicants pick a firm choice).
Admit-One
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

It is very early to be making your choices, (you had months to decide), so sending these confirmations probably just isn't a priority for them at the moment.

If it's confirmed on Track then everything is okay, but you can always call them to double check.
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

Hi there

Could you PM us with your UCAS I.D number and I will be able to check with our Admissions team that your decision is confirmed.

Amy
tvshowaddict2112
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Liverpool Hope University)
Hi there

Could you PM us with your UCAS I.D number and I will be able to check with our Admissions team that your decision is confirmed.

Amy
Ok. Thank you!
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ok. Thank you!
You are very welcome!

Amy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills โ€“ LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (172)
61.21%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
4.27%
No- I want it (76)
27.05%
No- I don't want it (21)