A level projected grade help. URGENT. Watch

ninja24
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So. I do A-Level maths. I got my projected grades today and I was projected a D.

I've been working my ass off for the whole term. Got 100% in all my tests. A* in all end of unit test. No problems at all. I was even called the A* student by the exact teacher that projected me a D.

Can anyone tell me how this is possible?
leviosaaar
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
probably someone input the grade into the system wrong, don’t freak out. Just talk to your tutor or somebody and they’ll probably find out someone just got their wires crossed or it was a typo or something, don’t worry.
fryingpan09
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
projected grades are not important, I got a C as my projected grades for my subjects and I am getting straight As , just wait until year 2 or mock times, projected grades are irrelevant at this stage, i don't think you should worry about it, if you're getting A*s then that's the only thing you should be focusing on
CurryCurry2468
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Might be a mistake or the data analyst at your school may have used a incorrect formula to model your projected grades.

I think my first suggestion is more likely to be the case
ninja24
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by CurryCurry2468)
Might be a mistake or the data analyst at your school may have used a incorrect formula to model your projected grades.

I think my first suggestion is more likely to be the case
(Original post by leviosaaar)
probably someone input the grade into the system wrong, don’t freak out. Just talk to your tutor or somebody and they’ll probably find out someone just got their wires crossed or it was a typo or something, don’t worry.
(Original post by fryingpan09)
projected grades are not important, I got a C as my projected grades for my subjects and I am getting straight As , just wait until year 2 or mock times, projected grades are irrelevant at this stage, i don't think you should worry about it, if you're getting A*s then that's the only thing you should be focusing on
Apparently the grade was from the first test i did on the 1st and 2nd topic of the book? Like back in October or something. I'm so angry though, why project me of a test done back in October and not my performance now? I'm baffled. Just makes me look dumb
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (13)
27.66%
No (26)
55.32%
Don't know (8)
17.02%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise