TheKitty.x
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Does anyone know the right steps of modelling for Primark?
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Same as anywhere else. You would need to be signed by an agency.
DONT pay any money to anyone who says they’ll give you a portfolio and get you work.
All you need to do is send an ordinary photo to the reputable agencies and they tell you if they’re interested.
Do not pay anyone
TheKitty.x
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Sammylou40)
Same as anywhere else. You would need to be signed by an agency.
DONT pay any money to anyone who says they’ll give you a portfolio and get you work.
All you need to do is send an ordinary photo to the reputable agencies and they tell you if they’re interested.
Do not pay anyone
Thank you so much for informing me, do you know if there are any specific agencies which are connected to it?
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by TheKitty.x)
Thank you so much for informing me, do you know if there are any specific agencies which are connected to it?
I don’t. Don’t limit yourself. Research the agencies and send them your picture
Hava Dzhelil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The right steps in modeling being beautiful slim and understanding the most important way to dress for me your style must be nice
PhoenixRose338
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hava Dzhelil)
The right steps in modeling being beautiful slim and understanding the most important way to dress for me your style must be nice
I thought models don't get to decide what they wear, the company/whoever's in charge gives you clothes, which you wear whether you like them or not.
Hava Dzhelil
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by KelsieTaylor)
I thought models don't get to decide what they wear, the company/whoever's in charge gives you clothes, which you wear whether you like them or not.
Of course, the people there tell you which one is suitable for the clothing and the choices are made according to that
PhoenixRose338
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hava Dzhelil)
Of course, the people there tell you which one is suitable for the clothing and the choices are made according to that
So why would you need a great sense of style? Looking neat and presentable should be enough.(And meeting things like height requirements)
Hava
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (512)
33.75%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (627)
41.33%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (309)
20.37%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.55%

Watched Threads