reddemonz509
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I am doing the Edexcel IGCSE ICT and was doing notes, from the textbook but the book is like 300 pages long and I have been making notes for HALF A TOPIC for over 2 days. Just wondering, if anyone has done Edexcel IGCSE ICT exam, can you give me any resources that will help me other than the texbook?
_Mia101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by reddemonz509)
I am doing the Edexcel IGCSE ICT and was doing notes, from the textbook but the book is like 300 pages long and I have been making notes for HALF A TOPIC for over 2 days. Just wondering, if anyone has done Edexcel IGCSE ICT exam, can you give me any resources that will help me other than the texbook?
I am doing it right now. And honestly I’m doing the same thing. Although, it isn’t taking me so long to condense the text book - although i do it on a computer.

Past papers may be useful but only to an extent as they are old spec and quite a bit of the syllabus has changed as well as the way they ask questions and expect them to be answered.

Also be careful with the textbook it has quite a few errors.

Good luck!
reddemonz509
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by _Mia101)
I am doing it right now. And honestly I’m doing the same thing. Although, it isn’t taking me so long to condense the text book - although i do it on a computer.

Past papers may be useful but only to an extent as they are old spec and quite a bit of the syllabus has changed as well as the way they ask questions and expect them to be answered.

Also be careful with the textbook it has quite a few errors.

Good luck!
I'm doing it on a computer as well, but the book is such a pain in the ass. There is no revision guide either. Terrible exam board
_Mia101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by reddemonz509)
I'm doing it on a computer as well, but the book is such a pain in the ass. There is no revision guide either. Terrible exam board
Honestly... it would be so much easier with a revision guide and some specimen papers that we could actually access.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (674)
41.3%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads