The Student Room Group

Predicted Topics for Maths Edexcel 2020

Hey, can anyone tell me what topics are LIKELY to come up on the maths 2020 gcse papers. I need to know. And, can anybody give me the examiners report for 2019 gcse maths Edexcel. WHAT TOPICS ARE LIKELY TO COME UP ON MATHS GCSE EDEXCEL??!! SOMEONE TELL ME PLZ
Literally anything honestly. Also you wont find the examiner report unless you have the markscheme for the paper so you could ask your teacher for it?
Reply 2
Original post by PetitePanda
Literally anything honestly. Also you wont find the examiner report unless you have the markscheme for the paper so you could ask your teacher for it?

Thanks. However, may i ask u something? When a country does bad in gcse and then the grade boundaries decrease. Does that mean the next year it will be a little easier?
Reply 3
Original post by Kashif1235
Thanks. However, may i ask u something? When a country does bad in gcse and then the grade boundaries decrease. Does that mean the next year it will be a little easier?

No. Since the grade boundaries are relative to the success of the country, the difficulty won't correlate with the outcome
The easiest way to get the examiners report is to ask your teacher for it. People online come up with predicted topics lists after the first paper.
Reply 5
Yeah, but you would have still prepared for all of the topics in the case that they appear in paper 1 in spite of the predictions. So, any further revision on predicted topics would be extraneous and besides, there's a chance that topics which weren't predicted will be in the paper. Since we now have time, it's probably a good idea to prepare for all of the topics
Original post by Kashif1235

Yes but it’s unlikely they will. The exam won’t be easier but getting that grade will be slightly if that scenario happens
what study tips would you give someone retaking their IGCSE's after three years and left with 2 months?
Original post by Letmebelieve_so
what study tips would you give someone retaking their IGCSE's after three years and left with 2 months?

You should probably make a thread so more people would help you. However, it would depends on the subjects you're retaking and what you already know

Quick Reply

Latest