old girls i used 2 talk too changed yikes Watch

smurfontheseboys
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
so a year ago no cap i was a puller. talked to every girl and her friend ect. only out of boredom and ego yk. every other girl i'd have her ALL over me . i aint even that good looking probs a 7/10 but my snapchat game is mad strong thats probs why.

so i left to africa for a year because of family issues. came back and all the girls im talking to snap arent as easy as the ones i used to talk 2.

in the span of a year wtf happened mane
Last edited by smurfontheseboys; 3 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
Maybe that’s what happen if you talk to people only out of boredom and ego especially if during those time you left you didn’t contact them😬
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
They grew up and matured. And realised that social media isn’t the be all and end all
Popsiclez
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by smurfontheseboys)
so a year ago no cap i was a puller. talked to every girl and her friend ect. only out of boredom and ego yk. every other girl i'd have her ALL over me . i aint even that good looking probs a 7/10 but my snapchat game is mad strong thats probs why.

so i left to africa for a year because of family issues. came back and all the girls im talking to snap arent as easy as the ones i used to talk 2.

in the span of a year wtf happened mane
You made the mistake of thinking you're the catch you should've settled rather than play the field. Those girls you're talking to, they have 10 other yous on their feed vying for their attention.

Why would they talk to someone who's only using them to appease their boredom?
smurfontheseboys
Rep:
?
(Original post by Popsiclez)
You made the mistake of thinking you're the catch you should've settled rather than play the field. Those girls you're talking to, they have 10 other yous on their feed vying for their attention.

Why would they talk to someone who's only using them to appease their boredom?
i mean they were keen af but ye whatever. idk my whole life i was a nice guy, in y12 i was like **** it and talked to as many girls perfected myself gym, hair routine and smell as well as game. now that im near damn perfection i thought why not.
(Original post by Anonymous)
Maybe that’s what happen if you talk to people only out of boredom and ego especially if during those time you left you didn’t contact them😬
listen ladies no need to get vexed. i couldnt msg them all if i wanted to.
smurfontheseboys
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sammylou40)
They grew up and matured. And realised that social media isn’t the be all and end all
maybe or they're taken
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (47)
31.54%
No (76)
51.01%
Don't know (26)
17.45%

Watched Threads