The Student Room Group

Dental Hygiene and Therapy 2020 UCAS

Hey, has anyone got any interviews for dental hygiene and therapy courses yet, and if so where?
I applied in December and haven't got any replies yet :-(

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey. I applied to Manchester and Leeds and I'm still yet to hear too! I think it will be soon, not to worry :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by ARCDN
Hey. I applied to Manchester and Leeds and I'm still yet to hear too! I think it will be soon, not to worry :smile:

Hi, Well done! I got rejected from Manchester for Oral health science, but i'm still waiting for 4 replies from Bristol, Cardiff, Portsmouth and Teesside for Dental Hygiene. I'm staying hopeful though!
Did you apply anywhere else? x
Reply 3
I applied to Liverpool too, but got rejected. Good luck :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by ARCDN
I applied to Liverpool too, but got rejected. Good luck :smile:

Oh no, sorry to hear that! Good luck with your application too and thanks for your reply, I really appreciate it!:h: xx
Reply 5
I applied to Manchester, Teeside, Essex, Portsmouth and Kings College. I have only heard from Kings college and they rejected me. Still waiting to hear from the other Unis. I applied earlier this month
Reply 6
Original post by JessyTee
I applied to Manchester, Teeside, Essex, Portsmouth and Kings College. I have only heard from Kings college and they rejected me. Still waiting to hear from the other Unis. I applied earlier this month

I got an interview from Portsmouth and got rejected from Manchester. Good luck:smile: xx

Hey!! If you don’t mind please could you share your stats x
has anyone heard from Plymouth or Cardiff yet x
Original post by studentx18
Hey, has anyone got any interviews for dental hygiene and therapy courses yet, and if so where?
I applied in December and haven't got any replies yet :-(

Hey, I applied to Manchester, King's College, Cardiff, Bristol and Birmingham. I got rejected from Manchester, my interview for King's is tomorrow and I have an interview for Birmingham next month :smile:
I have an interview for Teeside on the 27th Feb. I dont know what to expect and nerves are killing me 🙈
I heard back from Cardiff today and I've been given an interview x Has anyone heard back from Bristol??
(edited 4 years ago)
Ive had my interview for Bristol but not heard anything since x
Reply 13
Original post by student-c.v
I heard back from Cardiff today and I've been given an interview x Has anyone heard back from Bristol??

Yes me too! ❤️x The last I heard from Bristol was that they were putting me on hold... Don't worry, I'm sure we'll get a reply soon😊 xx
Hi. I applied to Essex, Queen Mary and Kings. Received rejections from the first two but have an interview for Kings in March. Have you heard anything since? H
Got rejected from Teeside. I am a dental nurse with 15yrs experience, 1 post qual and an access course. I honestly don’t know what they are looking for. 😭😭😭😭
Got rejected from Teeside. I am a dental nurse with 15yrs experience, 1 post qual and an access course. I honestly don’t know what they are looking for. 😭😭😭😭

Am so sorry dont give up. Which other uni did you apply to
Reply 17

The problem isn’t you. They receive too many applications. Sometimes must be hard for them as well. So don’t give up and don’t worry. It’s hard for everyone but this is how it is. The competition for this course is very high. :smile:
Original post by lilav
The problem isn’t you. They receive too many applications. Sometimes must be hard for them as well. So don’t give up and don’t worry. It’s hard for everyone but this is how it is. The competition for this course is very high. :smile:

Thank you so much. Its just so disheartening.
Original post by MaiRashy
Am so sorry dont give up. Which other uni did you apply to

Just waiting for Manchester now

Quick Reply

Latest