The Student Room Group

Dental Hygiene and Therapy 2020 UCAS

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by _Little_Indian
It’s the only one for me...I really want QMUL!!
Not from A-levels, I am in my 30’s.
I wonder if anybody on a waiting list ever gets a place (out of the 10!)
Will have to wait and see, if not - I will apply again and again and again....🤞

I'd say it's quite likely atleast some would get a place, depends where you are on the list out of the 10, people can decide to defer, or might not even reach their entry requirements, or just choose a diff uni to go to in the end
Reply 61
Original post by lak19
I'd say it's quite likely atleast some would get a place, depends where you are on the list out of the 10, people can decide to defer, or might not even reach their entry requirements, or just choose a diff uni to go to in the end

It’s the only one for me...I really want QMUL!!
Not from A-levels, I am in my 30’s.
I wonder if anybody on a waiting list ever gets a place (out of the 10!)
Will have to wait and see, if not - I will apply again and again and again....🤞

What’s your requirements to get an offer?
It isn’t a list with 10 people. My mistake, There are only 10 places on this course, sorry I rushed😅

Could we find out where we are on the list?!
Original post by krf3008
What’s your requirements to get an offer?

Meeting standard academic and non-academic requirements
They don’t need any more supporting info
I don’t know, very stressful😂😂😂😬
Reply 65
It isn’t a list with 10 people. My mistake, There are only 10 places on this course, sorry I rushed😅

Could we find out where we are on the list?!

I was thinking about asking them but it may be confidential but i’m really curious too haha
Reply 66
Anyone heard back from Plymouth ??😁
Original post by Jlntl98
Anyone heard back from Plymouth ??😁

Not yet.. how about you? I keep getting excited and nervous when someone posts on here, because I think someone has heard back haha
Reply 68
Original post by Becca_1998
Not yet.. how about you? I keep getting excited and nervous when someone posts on here, because I think someone has heard back haha

Nope I'm just the same as you 😂😂 I think I might just avoid looking at my emails until soemone says they have gotten a one off the uni as I'm making myself so so nervous because it should be this week I'm sat on edge constantly xx
Original post by krf3008
I got an email this morning :smile:

I've just heard I'm on the waiting list too! I wonder how many are on it?
Original post by Becca_1998

I haven’t heard back yet either😩 hopefully we find out this week and not next week🥺x
I'm on the waiting list for QMUL too and I'm really worried as Portsmouth offered me alternative courses and still waiting to hear from essex
Has anyone heard back from Kings College. It's the only one I haven't heard back from 😩
Reply 73
Anyone starting in Teesside in sep?
Original post by Jabby81
Anyone starting in Teesside in sep?

I AM!!! :smile:
Reply 75
Original post by sofasoph1617
I AM!!! :smile:

yay I actually found someone! congratulations see you in September xx
Has anyone heard back from Essex ?
Original post by SamCook138
Has anyone heard back from Essex ?

Nope. Have you? I know a few people on here are still waiting to hear back. Apparently they handed out a few rejections on Friday.
I heard about Friday too! ...but dont know anyone personally who recieved one. Nope nothing for me yet either, let me know if u hear anything!
Original post by SamCook138
I heard about Friday too! ...but dont know anyone personally who recieved one. Nope nothing for me yet either, let me know if u hear anything!

will do! I am getting so aggitated haha. Fingers crossed we'll be hearing good news

Quick Reply

Latest