I don’t talk to any boys

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I’m 16 and I literally have not talked to a boy in 5 years (I go to an all girls school) I’m suuuper worried I’m missing out on my teen, high school experience! like it’s not that I’m looking for a boyfriend, I just want a guy friend lol
Who else? I feel like I’m the only girl my age who doesn’t lmao, and I’m worried I’ll be really awkward at uni
Anonymous #2
Report 10 months ago
Does your school link up with a boys school? I went to a mixed school for 5 years (I had no guy friends though) then went to an all girl's school, so I can relate
You could always get a job, do some volunteering , join a club outside school (like a hobby), ask any of your friends with guy friends to introduce you etc- any of that will allow you to mingle prior to uni
However I wouldn't worry about it too much, I'm sure you will make guy friends at uni and not be handicapped at all by having no experience with guys as friends.
Anonymous #2
Report 10 months ago
Also guys at that age can be pretty annoying - ie very horny so at times were best avoided, no offense
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads