k.kk
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
say if I was at a grade 3 in all my subjects how much work will I need to do from now to then to be able to get 7s
I told my history teacher I will get atleast a grade 6 and she said I won't be able to especially if I haven't got a single grade 6 in year 11
Nadine8
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i’d say a lot, grade 3 is failing and a grade 7 is about an A

That being said, it definitely can be done, but you need to have the attitude for it. Make a revision timetable for yourself AND STICK TO IT. Often whilst preparing for mocks and things i’ve told myself i’ll revise tonight and then end up doing absolutely no work until around 9pm when i cram all my homework in for the next day and count that as “revision”. nope. That’s why i came out with 4’s in my mocks when i’m predicted 7’s.

Just revise a lotttttt. Make flash cards, do past papers, watch youtube videos and make revision notes that you’ll refer to later. Look through the specifications in detail for each subject cause that’s all you have to know, it’s already been listed for you. I’m sure you can do well if you try
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (193)
61.46%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
3.82%
No- I want it (87)
27.71%
No- I don't want it (22)
7.01%

Watched Threads