Advice on arguments with a guy I like x Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So the lad I like added my best friend on snapchat hasn't got anything to do with each other or seen each other so ask why he was trying make me jealous with it then he said (I'm over u ok) someone who not over them wouldn't make them jealous so I ask him he igroned me his he hide the feelings and doesn't what to ge hurt or his he trying to hurt me xx
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
All this jealousy BS. Only immature and insecure people get jealous you know.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
All this jealousy BS. Only immature and insecure people get jealous you know.
Not really a question I asked
Popsyoungg
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So the lad I like added my best friend on snapchat hasn't got anything to do with eacr seen each other so ask why he was trying make me jealous with it then he said (I'm over u ok) someone who not over them wouldn't make them jealous so I ask him he igroned me his he hide the feelings and doesn't what to ge hurt or his he trying to hurt me xx
Maybe talk to him about your feelings in an open honest way and remain calm, maybe say to him I still really like you and I’m not expecting you to like me back but I just wanna know where we are both at. And then maybe bring up him adding your best friend on Snapchat and say is there any particular reason you added her. I hope this helped gorgeous get back to me on how it goes! xx
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Not really a question I asked
Tbh can't really understand what it is that's supposed to be going on but it sounds immature anyway.
Just take it that he doesn't like you and is interested in your friend, that's what it sounds like to me.
Anonymous #1
Tbh can't really understand what it is that's supposed to be going on but it sounds immature anyway.
Just take it that he doesn't like you and is interested in your friend, that's what it sounds like to me.
Thankyou
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Popsyoungg)
Maybe talk to him about your feelings in an open honest way and remain calm, maybe say to him I still really like you and I’m not expecting you to like me back but I just wanna know where we are both at. And then maybe bring up him adding your best friend on Snapchat and say is there any particular reason you added her. I hope this helped gorgeous get back to me on how it goes!
I cant tell him on how I feel i cant do it. He just said I'm over u ok so if I started opening up then it just go down hill if u get me. I told him sorry for having ago at him but he turned around and said I'm over u ok but that to me sounds like he covering up his feels to my I was say I'm done or its over not im over u ok xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (359)
59.05%
Yes- I don't like it (33)
5.43%
No- I want it (172)
28.29%
No- I don't want it (44)
7.24%

Watched Threads