NatalyaWill
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello, im looking to go to aston university this september, if i was to take my car where would be an appropriate place to park it? This is not really to get around the city but just to get to and from Nottingham (where i live). I also have friends that drive, where would they be able to park for a day or two when they come to visit? (I dont mind it being far ish away) Thank you.
Moonschool
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by NatalyaWill)
Hello, im looking to go to aston university this september, if i was to take my car where would be an appropriate place to park it? This is not really to get around the city but just to get to and from Nottingham (where i live). I also have friends that drive, where would they be able to park for a day or two when they come to visit? (I dont mind it being far ish away) Thank you.
Since Aston is in the city centre, there isn't anywhere nearby to park. There isn't any special parking for students.

I believe there is a road next to the Aston gym which has free parking on weekends, but you'd that to double check that.

You are better off having a general Google.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (392)
67.47%
No (189)
32.53%

Watched Threads