The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York University Nursing 2020 applicants.

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys,

I’m currently in the process of developing a website to help people practice interviews on their own (especially video interviews). I would love it if people who were prepping for interviews could try it and let me know what you think. It is still a v.early version so constructive feedback would be amazing!

Thanks! :smile:

https://interviewpreptool.herokuapp.com/

(p.s. it is desktop only for now, and safari seems to be playing up a little but all the other browsers should be fine)
University of York
York
Original post by peachparty
Hi!

I've received an offer from York Unihversity for Adult Nursing, I've made this my firm choice. Anyone else going to York?

Hi, yes I am! 😀 I’ve only just come across your message on here.
Original post by peachparty
Numeracy test is fine, very easy they explain this on the day. Just make sure you share your ideas in the group discussions and answer the multiple mini interviews the best you can.

What was the numeracy test like? I'm worried about this as maths is not my strong point and I failed it at GCSE
Original post by janeywaney87
What was the numeracy test like? I'm worried about this as maths is not my strong point and I failed it at GCSE

I had my maths test during my interview - there were 4 questions and they aren’t out to trick you.
It was very easy! I’m in a big group chat with a lot of upcoming Nurses going to York Uni this year if you want adding. This is on Facebook x
Original post by laurenwest
I had my maths test during my interview - there were 4 questions and they aren’t out to trick you.
It was very easy! I’m in a big group chat with a lot of upcoming Nurses going to York Uni this year if you want adding. This is on Facebook x

Yes please that would be amazing if you don't mind! I'm on fb as Jane Allen Linden xx
Reply 25
Original post by Koshka83
Hi, this week I received an unconditional offer for Mental Health Nursing in the university of York. I am a mature student from Leeds. Does anyone know how many days a week you have to study at the university of York? I haven't yet confirmed the offer as waiting for the other university interviews-hesitating between York and Leeds. Leeds is easier for me as I don't drive (planning to live at home) but York is so nice, I really liked it there!

Hi,
Just wondering if you decided to go to York or Leeds and how you’re getting on with the course? I’m in a similar situation, mature student with offers from York and Leeds for nursing degree (I live in York)
Reply 26
Hi, I just got an offer from York for Mental health Nursing for Jan 2022. I will like to know if you studied in York.
Reply 27
Hi! I've interviewed for adult nursing. My interview was Wednesday last week. How long after your interview did they offer you the place?
Reply 28
Original post by Ziiob
Hi! I've interviewed for adult nursing. My interview was Wednesday last week. How long after your interview did they offer you the place?

I think after a week. are you studying BSc or MSc ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending