Does anyone know the name of this song Watch

username5137428
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I don't remember much of the song, I only heard it once and I've been having trouble remembering the nameI remember that in the video a girl is singing and the title is da dah du du something like that, I think it is alternative rock or garage rock of the 2000s
WildLuxray99
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by danielarozo)
I don't remember much of the song, I only heard it once and I've been having trouble remembering the nameI remember that in the video a girl is singing and the title is da dah du du something like that, I think it is alternative rock or garage rock of the 2000s
Where did you hear it?? If it was on the radio or something sometimes you can look on their website and find a song they played recently. Or just try and look up that music genre on youtube or something and it might come up
username5137428
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by WildLuxray99)
Where did you hear it?? If it was on the radio or something sometimes you can look on their website and find a song they played recently. Or just try and look up that music genre on youtube or something and it might come up
I heard it on tv, I will try to search in their website
I searched youtube for hours that genre and related or similar songs but I found nothing. I guess I'll keep looking, and thanks for giving me more options to search
charbacca453
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
is it this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ i cant remember what its called but its and exact match
WildLuxray99
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by charbacca453)
is it this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ i cant remember what its called but its and exact match
OMG 😂😂😂😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (475)
59.45%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.38%
No- I want it (228)
28.54%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.63%

Watched Threads