Oofffffff
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Is nat5 psychology a hard Subject to take? Is it easy to get good grades+easy to understand or not? Also what do u learn about ?
stereotypeasian
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
personally I like psychology and have carried it up to higher now, but I think you shouldn't choose subjects that are easy instead choose subjects that you like
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Make sure you know what you need if you are going to uni and pick the best subjects that you can do well in to get those grades. I doubt it's really hard, but like most things just needs work put in.
Oofffffff
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by stereotypeasian)
personally I like psychology and have carried it up to higher now, but I think you shouldn't choose subjects that are easy instead choose subjects that you like
Yeah I guess I do need to enjoy it, I find mental health topics very interesting (for example learning about different disorders and how to manage them) as well as love hearing people’s stories of their experiences with mental health issues! however if the subject is more scientific and just about researches and studies then I would probs not enjoy it! So what is it more about ? As I’ve never had it so I got no clue
AC79
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I recommend taking subjects you enjoy - these also tend to be the ones you are good at. However, if you have a future career in mind I would go do some research on subjects you definitely will need for it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (392)
67.47%
No (189)
32.53%

Watched Threads