Does Manchester Uni have offer holder/visit days? Watch

blackthrn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Possibly a really stupid question as I couldn't find anything online but I got my offer from Manchester last night and couldn't find anything about an offer-holder day. I've been to an open day so I'm not overly concerned, I was just trying to plan it out so I can visit as many as possible.
lancpe2002
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by blackthrn)
Possibly a really stupid question as I couldn't find anything online but I got my offer from Manchester last night and couldn't find anything about an offer-holder day. I've been to an open day so I'm not overly concerned, I was just trying to plan it out so I can visit as many as possible.
They do at least for mast subjects, you should receive an email soon or a letter by post with your invite to the next offer holder event.
blackthrn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by lancpe2002)
They do at least for mast subjects, you should receive an email soon or a letter by post with your invite to the next offer holder event.
Okay, thank you! I tried to find things on their site but couldn't see anything.
lancpe2002
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by blackthrn)
Okay, thank you! I tried to find things on their site but couldn't see anything.
It is normal, they should sen d a link for that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Manchester
    Undergraduate Undergraduate
    Fri, 19 Jun '20
    Sat, 20 Jun '20
    Sat, 3 Oct '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (243)
66.21%
No (124)
33.79%

Watched Threads