mzms._
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m making a product for one of my classes can you guys give me ideas of products to make or problems I should make a product for to help
Or even problems you may have using products around the house
am91970
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mzms._)
I’m making a product for one of my classes can you guys give me ideas of products to make or problems I should make a product for to help
Or even problems you may have using products around the house
you could do something for like losing your keys or a study table or make interesting shelves with more different ways to store and flat pack. you could go simple and try to do a product that will raise awareness for little children about global warming or eating healthily. this could be done either through a game or a toy or some idea that you made up. make sure that you can acc make this in the set amount of time. don't over complicate it as it would be difficult. but make sure you are as creative as possible. hope this helps
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
This is far too broad and nobody can pick for you.
Start with your interests and hobbies, what do you want to make a project about? Once you have the general theme then you can look at problems in this area by asking people in that demographic.
Once you have the problems then you can design a solution. You need to narrow down the area first of all.
Last edited by CoolCavy; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (141)
60%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.68%
No- I want it (66)
28.09%
No- I don't want it (17)