Feeling weird and confused after a one night stand- male Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, so the other night I had a one night stand with a girl I know and it wasn’t bad, both enjoyed it and went out separate ways after. I feel like I do have quite a high sex drive and fantasise about women a lot but for the life of me I feel like I can’t even look at women now haha. I’m so confused like I have been attracted to women and solely women my entire life and after that night it’s like I don’t find any attractive anymore? For the record I’m not saying i find men attractive now and I’m also diagnosed with OCD where I tend to obsess over things and become attached to them. Can anyone help? It’s happened once before and i got over it but If anyone can shed a light I’d be very grateful. Thanks!
Charlie1o5
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, so the other night I had a one night stand with a girl I know and it wasn’t bad, both enjoyed it and went out separate ways after. I feel like I do have quite a high sex drive and fantasise about women a lot but for the life of me I feel like I can’t even look at women now haha. I’m so confused like I have been attracted to women and solely women my entire life and after that night it’s like I don’t find any attractive anymore? For the record I’m not saying i find men attractive now and I’m also diagnosed with OCD where I tend to obsess over things and become attached to them. Can anyone help? It’s happened once before and i got over it but If anyone can shed a light I’d be very grateful. Thanks!
Hey, I can understand the confusion! There's a difference between being attracted to someone for who they are, and being attracted to someone because you'd like to "have fun" with them. Maybe that night you realised more about what you want or the type of person you are truly attracted to, nd so less qualities matter now and you are only focuses on certain ones. Then again it might just be a phase, high sex drive but sometimes there are periods where you don't really care for sex or stuff like that (that's what I have experienced anyway) maybe you're bored of it, not bored as in don't find it fun anymore but, looking for something more adventurous rather than one night stands or stuff like that. Adventerous can mean anything too, not just stuff in the bedroom or the like but, I don't know, could be anything. It seems like your attention is now elsewhere, rather than females (like on what you're doing in life or stuff like that) so, it's okay to be confused, but try not to think about it too much, listen to what your gut tells you (sorry if that sounds cheesey) I think it could just be an experience. I don't know you obviously, and I hope I worded that all in the correct way and I didn't say anything in a way to cause offence, or seem like I am assuming anything. Hope that can give some insight though?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Yeah I know exactly what you mean and tbh yeah, I am looking for something more than just a one night thing. I’m very picky and I think last heartbreak has prevented me from opportunities. I’m also in my final year of uni so maybe that coukd factor in. Thanks for that!
Charlie1o5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah I know exactly what you mean and tbh yeah, I am looking for something more than just a one night thing. I’m very picky and I think last heartbreak has prevented me from opportunities. I’m also in my final year of uni so maybe that coukd factor in. Thanks for that!
Good, no worries! Good luck with everything
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
yeah i think maybe youre reaching the level of enlightenment that most guys dont really reach for some reason where youre realising women are more than just bodies and attraction is also more than just about bodies, so now youre gonna start looking at personality too for attraction probably.
im a girl and i have the same issue. when i was like 14 all i cared about were a guy's looks for me to crush on him. now it's like i don't find anyone attractive anymore because once they open their mouths they just put me off
what youre going through is normal. it's okay to be smart x
RealLifeJoker
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I don’t really care about your question. I just want know how did you get a one night stand? I need to know.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (117)
58.79%
Yes- I don't like it (10)
5.03%
No- I want it (56)
28.14%
No- I don't want it (16)
8.04%

Watched Threads