any good muslims on here wanna guide me to heaven Watch

smurfontheseboys
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
basically i've been sinning by masterbation talking to girls/leading them on and i wanna be on track to go ehaven cuz idk when i might die and if i die today ik im probs gonna go heaven.

i pray 2-3 times a day. read quran every otherday and go friday prayers. donate small amounts when i buy things. and going hajj when after uni
Agent78600
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
OK first of all, let me just tell you that Allah loves you, in life when you will hurt people they won't always forgive you, they will hurt you. Lets be realistic nobody cares about you more than they do about themselves, we are all selfish. Allah is the only one truly there for you, why do you think he gave us choice to do bad, because he likes to forgive. Seek forgiveness from your heart.
My advice and what i would recommend is to learn more about Allah. I have started alimah course and i have realised just how much there is that i dont know. You will get closer to Allah. sorry i dont have much to say as i have doubts sometimes, tryno fight shaytaan here
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by smurfontheseboys)
basically i've been sinning by masterbation talking to girls/leading them on and i wanna be on track to go ehaven cuz idk when i might die and if i die today ik im probs gonna go heaven.

i pray 2-3 times a day. read quran every otherday and go friday prayers. donate small amounts when i buy things. and going hajj when after uni
"Heaven" is actually inside of you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (467)
66.91%
No (231)
33.09%

Watched Threads