New Vision University Georgia 2020 entry

Watch
F1230
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Its not “approved “ yet as there are no UK graduates yet. The uni only started in 2013. The GMC would recognise the degree. If not why would the NHS allow us to do clinical years in london hospital if we choose to do so?
Jess9700
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by MedicChoice)
Hi, I am also not sure about this’d as it’s not GMC approved. Though it’s a great opportunity with first year online and clinical rotation in UK. But is it worth paying £4000 to agency for £200 worth of work? I am superbly confuse as I really want to do medicine haven’t been accepted in UK and also don’t want to waste a year and reapply etc ....
No it is definitely NOT worth paying £4000 to an agency. Do not fall for their tactics.
NEVER EVER PAY BY BANK TRANSFER, NO MATTER WHAT

anytime you make a payment demand it be on credit card if they refuse to accept, then don't pay them
(Not that you should pay them anyway because £4000 is a RIP OFF no polite way to decribe it, its like paying £4000 for something that should cost £200.)

They say things that are not true, such as giving false deadlines to make payments which have nothing to do with the University.

Applying abroad is a simple process, that requires you to get your documents apostilled which costs less than £100 and sometimes translated also.
Jess9700
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
the GMC accepts all EU medical degrees for full registration depending upon english language skills (taking a guess this isn't an issue). You would need to do your FY1 and FY2 through your primary medical qualification then apply for GMC registration. Additionally following this you would be able to sit fellowship exams such as the FRCPath 1/2 or FRCEM exams. I would suggest calling the GMC, they will give you all the information that you need
Georgia is NOT in the EU/EEA.

Therefore it is not automatically accredited by the GMC.

Therefore t will have to meet the GMC's requirements for oversead/outside EEA qualifications so check to make sure it meets those.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (68)
21.94%
No (242)
78.06%

Watched Threads