The Student Room Group

how do you talk to the guy that you are so nervous around?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kelvin1011
A few things I got from your comment
1. Only Americans eat peanut butter
2. You can't spell
3. You should go back to school and stop worrying about boys lol

I am in 10th rn and btw they are called abbreviations nimrod thank you very much so bout you worry about your self and YOU go back to school bc apparently you can't read!
Or if you need help then a least be nice about it bc if you went to my school I swear kid your ass would get beat BY ME!!!!! so watch your mouth and nobody gets hurt.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 42
Tell him how nervous you are when you're around him, it helps a lot.
thank you i will.
Reply 44
Anytime.
Original post by Isabel Bello
I am in 10th rn and btw they are called abbreviations nimrod thank you very much so bout you worry about your self and YOU go back to school bc apparently you can't read!

Um no lol read your sentence, "You are formed around here" and "I'm am from Africa". Yea I don't think those are abbreviations bud. Are you like flexing you're in 10th grade lmfao. Also put the word "nimrod" back to the 90's where it belongs lol
**** man you're fr cringe
is that good I mean can be better when people don't tell me that I need to go back to school bc I can't spell. I can be pretty nice all the way but you have to start ii tho
ok so this is weird I took some person's advice and it failed miserably. this person told me to say that to my crush that he makes me really nervous, and I did. but again it went horrifically bad. and I don't know what to do. he just stares at me the whole time that we are passing each other in the hall. and that's about it tho. and I am kinda sad. after I told him that he stopped responding to my snaps and chats.
is anyone gonna answer me tho? like I need help NOW!!!!!
is anyone gonna answer me tho? like I need help NOW!!!!!

If you told him you like him and he’s stopped answering your messages then he doesn’t share your feelings. You tried, it didn’t work. Nothing you can do except move on
Original post by Sammylou40
If you told him you like him and he’s stopped answering your messages then he doesn’t share your feelings. You tried, it didn’t work. Nothing you can do except move on

but the thing is that every time that we Touch HE lingers longer than should and he looks at me a lot and smiles but ignores my snaps and doesn't ever txt back tho
but the thing is that every time that we Touch HE lingers longer than should and he looks at me a lot and smiles but ignores my snaps and doesn't ever txt back tho

He’s ignoring you. Move on
and I know that he likes me back a lot but he's pretending not to

If he’s pretending not to then he’s telling you it’s not happening. If you carry on you’ll make a fool of yourself
Whatever his reason, it’s not happening
ok thanks :frown:
ok thanks :frown:

I’m not trying to hurt you but I don’t see what you can do.
He’s a teenage boy and they’re not very good at feelings.
Is he with his friends when he behaves like this?
If you get a chance to meet him on his own you could try to ask him again but it might not work
If you genuinely think he really likes you then send him one last message. Ask him if he’ll meet you for a coffee. If he ignores you and you know he got it then you will have to forget him sadly
Original post by Sammylou40
I’m not trying to hurt you but I don’t see what you can do.
He’s a teenage boy and they’re not very good at feelings.
Is he with his friends when he behaves like this?
If you get a chance to meet him on his own you could try to ask him again but it might not work
If you genuinely think he really likes you then send him one last message. Ask him if he’ll meet you for a coffee. If he ignores you and you know he got it then you will have to forget him sadly

yes he's with his friends when he's like this
yes he's with his friends when he's like this

Then try one time only on his own. Then give ip
ok anything else

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending