I want a bigger butt help Watch

WhisperWillow
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I really want to put some work into getting a bigger butt but I'm not sure how. don't want to do surgery and all that. just want to know what workouts I can do and if it's worked for you or your experiences.
Jolhihilhil
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Well.. I guess squats would probably do it. Tbh I don't think most people are judging you for having a small butt or anything.
Popsyoungg
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
50 squats, leg rises 40 on each leg, 50 bridges, 30 plank into squat and hold for 3 seconds x
WhisperWillow
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jolhihilhil)
Well.. I guess squats would probably do it. Tbh I don't think most people are judging you for having a small butt or anything.
it's not that. I'm trying to boost my confidence and decrease my self loathing. I don't care what other think to a degree
Jolhihilhil
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by WhisperWillow)
it's not that. I'm trying to boost my confidence and decrease my self loathing. I don't care what other think to a degree
Ok cool. As long as you're happy i guess
WhisperWillow
Rep:
?
(Original post by Popsyoungg)
50 squats, leg rises 40 on each leg, 50 bridges, 30 plank into squat and hold for 3 seconds x
and that's to start off with? should I work up to that over a matter of a week or two or should I just do that daily? baring in mind I have little to no muscle whatever ? thanks for the help though it sounds like a really thorough workout
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Have just popped your thread into Fitness :fyi:
WhisperWillow
Rep:
?
(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
Have just popped your thread into Fitness :fyi:
Thanks 😊
Lyndsey.95
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Squats
watershower
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
squats help soo much
i did squats to reduce sagging and just 3 weeks of daily squats helped so much
doing leg exercises also help
just search it up on youtube
also there’s a trainer called chloe ring and she has work out plans for free, i say check out her website (they are 15 min videos) her workouts are really good for toning too
Schutz88
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I really want to put some work into getting a bigger butt but I'm not sure how. don't want to do surgery and all that. just want to know what workouts I can do and if it's worked for you or your experiences.
It all gets down to training and eating enough. Back squats, front squats, hip thrusts, hip adductors, leg curls, etc. Do these at least 3 days a week, start off with low weight to get used to the movements. Work up to your max for 8-12 reps and add weight when you can do more than that. Take in enough protein to grow your muscles. If you're overeating a bit, add some cycling. When your butt gets huge, you'll look unbalanced so make sure you do some light barbell training for upper body, add in romanian deadlifts if you feel like it. Good luck brah

If you want I'll gladly dm you a couple images showing when to work out, exercise summaries, diet (though they are a bit of a meme)
Popsyoungg
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
and that's to start off with? should I work up to that over a matter of a week or two or should I just do that daily? baring in mind I have little to no muscle whatever ? thanks for the help though it sounds like a really thorough workout
sorry I haven’t replied sooner but I did that for a week roughly until it became easier then I increased each of them by 20 and just carry on increasing as you go on x
WhisperWillow
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Popsyoungg)
sorry I haven’t replied sooner but I did that for a week roughly until it became easier then I increased each of them by 20 and just carry on increasing as you go on x
thanks. did you do this daily or let's say 3 or 4 times a week?
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Here’s a good workout, try doing just half of it at first though:

Name:  41D1FD05-0DF3-4770-B0AE-53B42E5AE8FC.jpg.jpeg
Views: 19
Size:  51.9 KB
WhisperWillow
Rep:
?
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
Here’s a good workout, try doing just half of it at first though:

Name:  41D1FD05-0DF3-4770-B0AE-53B42E5AE8FC.jpg.jpeg
Views: 19
Size:  51.9 KB
thanks that looks really good, however I'm just trying to workout at home so I don't have any machines. I should have specified.
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
thanks that looks really good, however I'm just trying to workout at home so I don't have any machines. I should have specified.
Just do sumo lunges then or squats, by some weights so you can do them weighted as well
Last edited by Greywolftwo; 2 weeks ago
WhisperWillow
Rep:
?
sumo lunges. I'll have to look them up.
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
sumo lunges. I'll have to look them up.
*sumo squats my bad
WhisperWillow
Rep:
?
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
*sumo squats my bad
thanks. still will have to look them up though. this is like the only time I have tried working out for a goal or any reason so I don't know any terms or the language.
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
thanks. still will have to look them up though. this is like the only time I have tried working out for a goal or any reason so I don't know any terms or the language.
Fair enough, yh it’s good, I’d say I’m properly invested in it and by summer I’ll be stacked completely
Last edited by Greywolftwo; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (199)
67.23%
No (97)
32.77%

Watched Threads