Have you ever found a teacher good looking Watch

Anonymous 110
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Is it illegal . Yes . But have I found a teacher attractive . Yes . Has anyone ever been in this situation
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It isn't illegal to find a teacher attractive, but it's a really bad idea to act on it.
Vera Bas
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous 110)
Is it illegal . Yes . But have I found a teacher attractive . Yes . Has anyone ever been in this situation
yes sometimes we like a teacher because he is good and kind to students, but I think when you are young you don't understand that you like him as a role model. and yeah it's illegal he will get in trouble for this. so it won't happen, you need to keep this in mind.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah my chemistry teacher had a peng peng body
ageshallnot
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I did and she took advantage of me. It was the last lesson of the day and she made sure to commend my answers in all my classes and I felt so special...... After the class she asked me to wait and she told me I was her favourite and she began touching me, she made comments about how tall and mature and muscular I was for a Year 11 student and she began undressing me and then started to kiss my neck. She moaned and I didn’t know what to do, then we started to have s*x. It felt good to be honest but when we were done I felt dirty, my grades slipped a bit because I avoided that class often but I escaped and I am still healing.
I assume that you are now focusing on your creative writing class rather than her subject?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ageshallnot)
I assume that you are now focusing on your creative writing class rather than her subject?
Yes, I study English A-level now alongside History and Art. I use visual therapy as it’s very relaxing
ageshallnot
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes, I study English A-level now alongside History and Art. I use visual therapy as it’s very relaxing
That's good to hear.

C+
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I did and she took advantage of me. It was the last lesson of the day and she made sure to commend my answers in all my classes and I felt so special...... After the class she asked me to wait and she told me I was her favourite and she began touching me, she made comments about how tall and mature and muscular I was for a Year 11 student and she began undressing me and then started to kiss my neck. She moaned and I didn’t know what to do, then we started to have s*x. It felt good to be honest but when we were done I felt dirty, my grades slipped a bit because I avoided that class often but I escaped and I am still healing.
When she moaned, was it about how she gets too much work to do and not enough pay?
Burton Bridge
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Its isn't illegal to find a teacher attractive. And relax it's perfectly normal, I had a science teacher called Miss Beech, :drool: yea I would of done.... lol
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
When she moaned, was it about how she gets too much work to do and not enough pay?
See this is why I tag you in all the sex advice threads. Keep on keeping on :gthumb:
Justvisited
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Do you actually recognise a troll when you see one?
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
See this is why I tag you in all the sex advice threads. Keep on keeping on :gthumb:
Duh.
I escaped and I am still healing.
Let's see the "sex advice" about that. Strange how everyone seems to have overlooked it, eh?
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
There's generally not much choice in terms of eye candy at most schools so one or two teachers seem to get the majority of attention from students, even more so for straight females when comparing older teachers to the immature boys of their own age

It's not illegal, it's okay to find a teacher attractive, just don't act on it
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
I did and he took advantage of me. It was my last lesson of the day and he had commend my answers in all lessons and it made me feel special.

After the class he asked me to wait and he told me I was his favourite as he began touching me, he made comments about how pretty mature and sexy I was for a Year 11 student. One thing led to another and he began undressing me as we kissed my neck.

I didn’t know what to do as we started to have s*x but I did nothing because it felt good to be honest. However when we were done I felt dirty, my grades slipped a bit because I avoided that class often but I escaped and I am still healing.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Top comment again by Dunnig Kruger

How do you do it??? ( I mean make brill comments)
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Burton Bridge)
Its isn't illegal to find a teacher attractive. And relax it's perfectly normal, I had a science teacher called Miss Beech, :drool: yea I would of done.... lol
:eek:

I used to be a French and German teacher. All I got was a bag of sweets from the kids, and it's a jolly good job they kept their ideas to themselves.

Once there was a remark on a pupil's exercise book that compared me to another French teacher (my mentor). It said "Do you prefer Mrs D (me) or Mrs P (mentor)
And I wrote next to it "Mrs D, any day of the week"
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
:eek:

I used to be a French and German teacher. All I got was a bag of sweets from the kids, and it's a jolly good job they kept their ideas to themselves.

Once there was a remark on a pupil's exercise book that compared me to another French teacher (my mentor). It said "Do you prefer Mrs D (me) or Mrs P (mentor)
And I wrote next to it "Mrs D, any day of the week"
Lol! I bet he would of been quite embarrassed, I know I would have been.

Truth is when you bump into childhood crushes with adult eyes, they never look quote the same. I don't think I was alone in my admiration of Miss beech lol
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Burton Bridge)
Lol! I bet he would of been quite embarrassed, I know I would have been.

Truth is when you bump into childhood crushes with adult eyes, they never look quote the same. I don't think I was alone in my admiration of Miss beech lol
I liked to show the kids I had a sense of humour...
moonswooning
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
oh god please don't give me flashbacks to the horrendously cringey crush I had on this one teacher
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Good looking- yes, attractive- no.
The good looking ones were either very eccentric or had lousy personalities.
Particularly the art, languages and geography departments- utter lunacy. :eek3:

Maths, science and ict were just plain horrid.
It probably should be made a criminal offence to consider them desirable in any way.
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Not ones that have taught me. Since leaving school there are a couple I have met who I have found attractive.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.75%
No (265)
33.25%

Watched Threads