Aston University - LLB Watch
If so I have a few questions:
1. How many semesters are there in a year?
2. How many exams/assignments are includes in each module?
3. Is it really intense - like alot of reading? If so how do you manage your time? (to do reading, lecture notes, revision) What is your schedule?
I'd appreciate it if someone can answer these questions
More about Aston University
Happy to help!
After some research and talking to some students that work with us, here is what I have been able to come up with;
1. There are 3 semesters in a year.
2. Assessments are a mixture of coursework and examinations, a student advised us that there are around 6-9 examinations per module (subject to change)
3. Yes, it is a lot of work, it is a law degree. One of our students said "I would recommend taking a year on placement if you can. It will give you time to catch up on work after the 2nd year and enable you to dive headfirst into the industry and see what field of law you want to go into. Do not get a job unless your lectures are 1/2 week heavy otherwise you will be exhausted."
A HELPFUL LINK: https://www2.aston.ac.uk/study/courses/law-llb
We really hope that this answers your questions. If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us and we can give you more feedback.