help I’m addicted to apple juice Watch

dxnixl
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
It just tastes so nice but it’s so unhealthy idk what to do... I yearn for apple juice all the time. This, ofc, isn’t restricted to Apple juice. I’m addicted to Rubicon and all those juice drinks in general. (Not the fizzy ones, just the really nice cold juicy ones)

Help. This is bad. I need to stop. What can I do?

before you say it, I’ve tried drinking water. Then my mouth dries up and I want juice.

This is rlly weird I’m sorry
MiaNova
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I love apple juice too
Just get a better brand / healthier apple juice rather than the one filled with artificial sweetener & sugar
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
http://theconversation.com/pure-frui...-or-not-122962
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just....buy.. Apples...🍎
dxnixl
Rep:
?
It’s the apple juice from Asda’s. Where do I find a healthier alternative? Some of them are expensive and I’m too broke for that... lmao
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Dilute/squash with your water. I love apple juice and cranberry juice but the amount of sugar in it makes me regulate it to a treat from time to time.
dxnixl
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
Just....buy.. Apples...🍎
Apple juice is ten times more refreshing/ satisfying, and apples don’t give you as much juice tbh...
dxnixl
Rep:
?
(Original post by Airmed)
Dilute/squash with your water. I love apple juice and cranberry juice but the amount of sugar in it makes me regulate it to a treat from time to time.
I’ll try this out... but I feel it’d taste ‘off’ because I’m so used to not diluting it
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by dxnixl)
I’ll try this out... but I feel it’d taste ‘off’ because I’m so used to not diluting it
You'll get used to it. It's the only way I drink water now unless I'm back in Ireland as I don't like the taste of Scottish water :lol:
aciana
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Don't you want it fresh though, rather than with all those sweeteners in. Get some apples and juice it yourself.
dxnixl
Rep:
?
(Original post by aciana)
Don't you want it fresh though, rather than with all those sweeteners in. Get some apples and juice it yourself.
Yeah, but then that’d meaning wasting/ having to eat the dry apples and apples without juice is like hands without fingers.
Plus I’m broke and doubt my parents are gonna let me (in their words) ‘waste’ apples.
dxnixl
Rep:
?
You'll get used to it. It's the only way I drink water now unless I'm back in Ireland as I don't like the taste of Scottish water :lol:
well, imma try this out tomorrow and maybe update this thread
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Try cloudy apple juice rather than the stuff from concentrate
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Apple juice isn't the weirdest thing you could be drinking. I can think of much weirder things.
tim3
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Apple juice is ten times more refreshing/ satisfying, and apples don’t give you as much juice tbh...
i would haha this
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I do this cos poor and water helps the drink stretch/last for a longer time. Lol tastes fine. It's so sweet that I put water and it's still sweet
...Edinburgh water is the best, that's where my dad is from and I stayed with his family for a bit. It won't affect your hair and it's better than London water
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
...Edinburgh water is the best, that's where my dad is from and I stayed with his family for a bit. It won't affect your hair and it's better than London water
Irish water is the best. I've been in Scotland 4 and a half years. I just don't like it. I know London water is awful, I lived there for 6 years
steamed-hams
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
apple squash?
dxnixl
Rep:
?
(Original post by steamed-hams)
apple squash?
nu it just isn’t the same
dxnixl
Rep:
?
Irish water is the best. I've been in Scotland 4 and a half years. I just don't like it. I know London water is awful, I lived there for 6 years
I tried diluting it and was surprised it actually tastes alright. It’s just weird because of the consistency lmao
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.75%
No (265)
33.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed