The Student Room Group

help I’m addicted to apple juice

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by dxnixl
I tried diluting it and was surprised it actually tastes alright. It’s just weird because of the consistency lmao

If you have a reusable hottle etc, close it up and shake it before you drink. Some dilutes are just thicker than others
Reply 21
Original post by Airmed
If you have a reusable hottle etc, close it up and shake it before you drink. Some dilutes are just thicker than others

I had to search up what a hottle was for this :tongue:
Shaking it, it’s still thin... however I guess I just gotta get used to it.

Now I can drink 2x the quantity with half the sugar. fitness is a lifestyle y’all
Reply 22
Original post by dxnixl
I had to search up what a hottle was for this :tongue:
Shaking it, it’s still thin... however I guess I just gotta get used to it.

Now I can drink 2x the quantity with half the sugar. fitness is a lifestyle y’all

dammit autocorrect, was on the stupid app but now on my laptop :rofl:

you'll be fine! And your body will thank you for it.
Reply 23
Original post by Airmed
dammit autocorrect, was on the stupid app but now on my laptop :rofl:

you'll be fine! And your body will thank you for it.

my body hates me. I’m just doing this so I don’t feel guilty :smile:
Original post by dxnixl
It just tastes so nice but it’s so unhealthy idk what to do... I yearn for apple juice all the time. This, ofc, isn’t restricted to Apple juice. I’m addicted to Rubicon and all those juice drinks in general. (Not the fizzy ones, just the really nice cold juicy ones)

Help. This is bad. I need to stop. What can I do?

before you say it, I’ve tried drinking water. Then my mouth dries up and I want juice.

This is rlly weird I’m sorry

Rather be an addict to apple juice than Crack.
Reply 25
Original post by Capitalist_Lamb
Rather be an addict to apple juice than Crack.

you tried diluting the crack? It works for Apple juice
Original post by dxnixl
you tried diluting the crack? It works for Apple juice

Nah there's no point. The more you dilute it with other substances like paracetamol for example, the more you need to have the same effect so it works out cheaper to just have it as it comes as you are having the same amount of crack anyway.
Drink orange instead
I feel you. Just make a decision next time you enter a store to not buy a bottle, and buy another flavour or just plain old water. That will prevent the downstream effects of continuing to savour and look forward to drinking the juice in the kitchen...
Original post by dxnixl
It just tastes so nice but it’s so unhealthy idk what to do... I yearn for apple juice all the time. This, ofc, isn’t restricted to Apple juice. I’m addicted to Rubicon and all those juice drinks in general. (Not the fizzy ones, just the really nice cold juicy ones)

Help. This is bad. I need to stop. What can I do?

before you say it, I’ve tried drinking water. Then my mouth dries up and I want juice.

This is rlly weird I’m sorry

Da GANG 👏😎 I love apple juice and dislike fizzy drinks too and I am addicted to apple juice lol (If there's any in the house) you're not weird you're like me 😁 (so we're both weird lol)
Reply 30
Original post by 1st superstar
Da GANG 👏😎 I love apple juice and dislike fizzy drinks too and I am addicted to apple juice lol (If there's any in the house) you're not weird you're like me 😁 (so we're both weird lol)

omg there’s people like me wth
i think I’d die without apple juice. If I stopped drinking it then idk what’d happen to me lmao 😂
Original post by hxdzz_m
Drink orange instead

I’m sorry I just puked a bit in my mouth. That sour drink ain’t anywhere near as nice as apple juice. And it gives a bad aftertaste. Plus it tastes weird after brushing your teeth. Wouldn’t recommend 0/10
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
I feel you. Just make a decision next time you enter a store to not buy a bottle, and buy another flavour or just plain old water. That will prevent the downstream effects of continuing to savour and look forward to drinking the juice in the kitchen...

I mean that’d work. But im not mature enough to tell my body what it wants. If it’s craving apple juice then be darned sure its getting some.
(I’m sorry I try to resist but it’s too good. I love my apple juice)
Original post by dxnixl
omg there’s people like me wth
i think I’d die without apple juice. If I stopped drinking it then idk what’d happen to me lmao 😂

I’m sorry I just puked a bit in my mouth. That sour drink ain’t anywhere near as nice as apple juice. And it gives a bad aftertaste. Plus it tastes weird after brushing your teeth. Wouldn’t recommend 0/10

I mean that’d work. But im not mature enough to tell my body what it wants. If it’s craving apple juice then be darned sure its getting some.
(I’m sorry I try to resist but it’s too good. I love my apple juice)

Same bro screw orange juice gotta have apple juice, mango juice, guava, strawberry, tropical juice etc
Reply 32
Same bro screw orange juice gotta have apple juice, mango juice, guava, strawberry, tropical juice etc

omg there’s a strawberry juice? I thought there was just strawberry milkshake. mind blown
Original post by dxnixl
omg there’s a strawberry juice? I thought there was just strawberry milkshake. mind blown

Sorry meant strawberry squash
Reply 34
Sorry meant strawberry squash

meh. It’s okay. I like the other drinks you listed, however, ofc, apple juice is the best. I love pouring it into a wine glass and feeling like the queen or Macbeth but that’s only when I’m bored.
Original post by dxnixl
meh. It’s okay. I like the other drinks you listed, however, ofc, apple juice is the best. I love pouring it into a wine glass and feeling like the queen or Macbeth but that’s only when I’m bored.

Yep apple juice will always be the best!! :u:
Cold turkey and you’ll stop craving it in a few days. I’ve done that with sugar.
Yep apple juice will always be the best!! :u:

Rather throw you of the wall you absolute C U N T. :angry:
Original post by darrenhull
Rather throw you of the wall you absolute C U N T. :angry:

???
If you can find 100% apple juice that isn't too expensive, do that. It's healthier and pure apple juice. Other than that, this may seem like a dumb suggestion but try ice water. I basically only drink freezing cold water because I find it is much more refreshing and tastes better in my opinion.

Quick Reply

Latest