Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
We haven't had sex (1 month old relationship) yet but her body shape is stunning. Shes petite and slim but she has boobs and curves. Her thighs and legs are also a bit thick which she is very conscious about. So she never wears shorts but she does wear mini flowy dresses.

When she wears fitting dresses, it drives me insane as I cant help looking at her shape and craving sex. I personally love her shape because it's so feminine and curvy. What do I do? Should I initiate sex?
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
We haven't had sex (1 month old relationship) yet but her body shape is stunning. Shes petite and slim but she has boobs and curves. Her thighs and legs are also a bit thick which she is very conscious about. So she never wears shorts but she does wear mini flowy dresses.

When she wears fitting dresses, it drives me insane as I cant help looking at her shape and craving sex. I personally love her shape because it's so feminine and curvy. What do I do? Should I initiate sex?
Presumably this also has something to do with what she thinks not just you.
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Your post is a bit creepy...she’s one lucky gal.
watershower
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
she might want to have sex but she may be shy too, or simply not ready yet. you need to know so you can either get ready to release your urges or control them...
just start the conversation, but don’t be creepy about it. maybe if she’s staying over, you can just ask ‘hey, do you think you’re ready to have sex yet?’ i mean, it can only go two ways, but i think you need clarification from her. it is still early in the relationship so you don’t have to rush!
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

You need to talk about this, rather than just making a play for her. Also tell her how beautiful and gorgeous you find her, and how happy it would make you feel to have that physical closeness to her.

How old is she? Maybe if she is young she may wish to wait awhile. But if she is not ready yet, please respect this and give her a bit of time.

If you are mature about this, it may get you many brownie points. It ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it, as they say. Also she will feel flattered that you say she is so desirable. All women liked to be adored, don't they?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
You need to talk about this, rather than just making a play for her. Also tell her how beautiful and gorgeous you find her, and how happy it would make you feel to have that physical closeness to her.

How old is she? Maybe if she is young she may wish to wait awhile. But if she is not ready yet, please respect this and give her a bit of time.

If you are mature about this, it may get you many brownie points. It ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it, as they say. Also she will feel flattered that you say she is so desirable. All women liked to be adored, don't they?
Shes 28. I'm 24.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Shes 28. I'm 24.
So no innocent 16 year old then. Maybe she is experienced and will welcome your polite and loving overtures towards her. Just be careful to be respectful and admiring of her. Personally I would be unable to resist a romantic man who is in love with me.
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

My recommendation: change your focus from what you want to what she wants.
This opening post is all about what you want. What you desire. How you are randy.

What about what she wants? Is she ready for sex? Is she ready for sex with you? Does she find you desirable? Is there anything you could tweak to make yourself more attractive and desirable to her? Not just in how you look, but in how you talk and how you behave?

Focus on giving her what she craves, desires and can't resist and you'll increase your chances of getting and keeping what you want.

And no this doesn't mean that you should act like a doormat, or try to buy her love.
It's better if you are the equivalent of a piece of string being moved in front of a kitten. As long as the string is moved in the right way the kitten will keep chasing after it.

Think of her as an equal human being. Not better and not worse than you. You treat yourself well, on the whole, whilst denying yourself certain things when appropriate. So do the same with her.

Keep going on fun, interesting, enjoyable or unusual dates with her. Kiss her on the lips because you want her to enjoy being kissed, whilst hugging her because you want her to feel comforted, protected and turned on by your intimate touching. Pull back and apologise if she's not ready. Carry on and escalate into sex if she is. The first time - especially - make love with her in a way that will make her feel really special and satisfied.

And if it turns out that she's not happy to have sex with you, move on. She's not the only charming and beautiful woman in the world by any means.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
My recommendation: change your focus from what you want to what she wants.
This opening post is all about what you want. What you desire. How you are randy.

What about what she wants? Is she ready for sex? Is she ready for sex with you? Does she find you desirable? Is there anything you could tweak to make yourself more attractive and desirable to her? Not just in how you look, but in how you talk and how you behave?

Focus on giving her what she craves, desires and can't resist and you'll increase your chances of getting and keeping what you want.

And no this doesn't mean that you should act like a doormat, or try to buy her love.
It's better if you are the equivalent of a piece of string being moved in front of a kitten. As long as the string is moved in the right way the kitten will keep chasing after it.

Think of her as an equal human being. Not better and not worse than you. You treat yourself well, on the whole, whilst denying yourself certain things when appropriate. So do the same with her.

Keep going on fun, interesting, enjoyable or unusual dates with her. Kiss her on the lips because you want her to enjoy being kissed, whilst hugging her because you want her to feel comforted, protected and turned on by your intimate touching. Pull back and apologise if she's not ready. Carry on and escalate into sex if she is. The first time - especially - make love with her in a way that will make her feel really special and satisfied.

And if it turns out that she's not happy to have sex with you, move on. She's not the only charming and beautiful woman in the world by any means.
We have a very strong sexual attraction between us and the sexual tension is really intense. I'm trying to give her happy moments during our dates and she doesnt mind if I touch her anywhere.
Anonymous #1
So no innocent 16 year old then. Maybe she is experienced and will welcome your polite and loving overtures towards her. Just be careful to be respectful and admiring of her. Personally I would be unable to resist a romantic man who is in love with me.
Thanks alot!
Spanx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it, as they say. Also she will feel flattered that you say she is so desirable. All women liked to be adored, don't they?
*wolfwhistles* "alright gorgeous, do you want some?"

elvis.musicxx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
you should ask her if she wants the same, and don't rush
Dunnig Kruger
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
We have a very strong sexual attraction between us and the sexual tension is really intense. I'm trying to give her happy moments during our dates and she doesnt mind if I touch her anywhere.
Good, you've got the right attitude.
It sounds very much like she's ready. Make sure the contraception is sorted and when the 2 of you are in the right place with enough time when you won't be disturbed, extend your kissing and cuddling to a full love making session.

Back off straight away if she gives any indication she's not happy to proceed.
Anonymous #1
It sounds very much like she's ready. Make sure the contraception is sorted and when the 2 of you are in the right place with enough time when you won't be disturbed, extend your kissing and cuddling to a full love making session.

The thing is that shes not on pills. She told me she had problems with the pills as it made her irritable , disrupted her cycle and gave her acne. So shes no longer taking pills. But she does track her cycle and she installed a fertility/menstrual cycle app in my phone. So now I do know her dates and the supposed dates shes fertile etc.
Is it safe to proceed with the cycle dates or I have to use a condom? I ve always used condoms but the girls I was with were on pills so it wasnt that serious.
Dunnig Kruger
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The thing is that shes not on pills. She told me she had problems with the pills as it made her irritable , disrupted her cycle and gave her acne. So shes no longer taking pills. But she does track her cycle and she installed a fertility/menstrual cycle app in my phone. So now I do know her dates and the supposed dates shes fertile etc.
Is it safe to proceed with the cycle dates or I have to use a condom? I ve always used condoms but the girls I was with were on pills so it wasnt that serious.
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/contra...thod-suits-me/

And making love doesn't have to involve you putting your penis inside her.
Last edited by Dunnig Kruger; 4 weeks ago
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Spanx)
*wolfwhistles* "alright gorgeous, do you want some?"

Ha ha, I would chuck you in the "rubbish men" skip. My skip is quite full already ...
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

Perfect comment.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes, don't rely on cycles. Get condoms etc. But a word of warning, I came from a hole in a condom. And you wouldn't want one of me.
Anonymous #1
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/contra...thod-suits-me/

And making love doesn't have to involve you putting your penis inside her.
but I want that kind of sex tbh
whewston
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
initiate the sexing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.67%
No (266)
33.33%

Watched Threads