Cath Boggan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Are you applying for pupillage this year?

The BBC is making a documentary about aspiring barristers and we want to speak to you!

If you’d be happy to have a quick phone chat as part of our research, or want to find out more, please email [email protected]
generallee
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Cath Boggan)

The BBC is making a documentary about aspiring barristers and we want to speak to you!

If you’d be happy to have a quick phone chat as part of our research, or want to find out more, please email [email protected]
The BBC are a bunch of anti Brexit [email protected]

Just saying...
Joleee
Badges: 18
Report 1 month ago
i've reported you for spamming the forum btw. just saying.
generallee
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Joleee)
i've reported you for spamming the forum btw. just saying.
I'll live.
Joleee
Badges: 18
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by generallee)
I'll live.
not you silly. OP
J Papi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

**** off Cath
generallee
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by J Papi)
**** off Cath
Absolutely!

Wonder if she has heard that Nicky Morgan has dropped hints about incipient Licence Fee reform?

Then we won't be criminalised if we refuse to pay to not watch the boring pointless programmes she researches...

Get in!
Crazy Jamie
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

I would advise any prospective applicants for pupillage to think very, very hard before getting involved in something like this, and at the very least to fully understand the aims of the programme and how any information you provide will be represented. Not to say that the BBC has any sort of sinister intent, but this is involving yourself in the creation of something that will not only be entirely public, but is also something that you will not be able to undo after the fact.
Forum User
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
This sounds very similar to "The Barristers" which was on BBC2 about 10 years ago!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (498)
59.78%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.16%
No- I want it (236)
28.33%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.72%

Watched Threads